Part 1

I'm sitting on my bed, looking at our photograph, wondering what could make it any better. All of a sudden, a pair of hands cover my eyes.

"Finnick," I say casually.

"Hello, love," he said with a rich tone that is smoother than chocolate.

"Will you stand on the balcony with me?" he asks.

"Of course I will," I reply, sensing the seriousness in his voice.

As we walk, he grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers together. We stand in silence, fingers locked together, with the breeze blowing on our faces with the slightest smell of saltwater. Neither of us dared to bother the other. Then, he let go of my hand. I turn, ready to ask what's wrong, but he just makes a hand motion for me to follow him. I already know where he is headed to, and I follow.

Suddenly, he questioned me,"Cassie, do you remember when we met? I don't mean when we went to school together, but when we first truly met each other?"

"Of course I do," I reply,"How could I forget? I was sitting in the green chair out on the balcony, reading one of my favorite books."

All of a sudden, Finnick jumps into the story, "You were relaxing and enjoying the summer breeze. I came up behind you, mistaking you for my sister, Felicia."

"You love to pull pranks on your loved ones, so, you put your hands over my eyes causing me to jump and throw my book," I added.

"Then, I realized that you weren't my sister," he says. He softly grabs my chin and looks straight into my cold, blue eyes with his soft, green ones. "When you turned around, I was struck with your beauty. I couldn't think of what to say, or how to apologize."

"I recognized you, but I had no idea where from," I chirped in, speaking so soft that I could barely hear myself. "What you did next surprised me. Instead of walking away, you got down on your knees, picked up my book, and started to read it aloud. We sat there for hours, reading 'The Forbidden Sea' by Cressella Finn."

He dropped his hand from my face, reaching for my hand again. We got to the spot where we met. We sat down, his arm around me. Finnick stood up, frightening me. Then, he did something unexpected. He got down on one knee in front of me, saying, "Cassie, I am in deep love with you. Since the first time we met, I knew that you were the one for me."

I stand up, looking down at him. Then, Finnick takes something out of his pocket.

"Cassie," he says, opening a little box. Inside it was a ring. "Will you marry me?" he asks.

I look at him. Finnick is sitting silently, looking up at me. I take his hand, saying, "Finnick, of corse I will marry you." He smiles as he puts the ring on my finger. Then, he stands up and kisses me. His hands wrap around my waist as my arms wrap around his neck.

When we finally pull away, he takes my hand and says, "Come on, love. We have a wedding to plan."