Jaenette House

You and Janette have been friends for a while and you had a huge crush on her she had the sexiest face she had black glasses with some pimples that made you smile. She was only 17 years old and you were 18 but you would do anything to be with her.
"Y/N hi"
The beautiful sound her voice made turned you on.
"Janette you look stunning today" you said with a wink
She smiled and you hoped she didn't notice your fuck boy vibes. You guys talked and talked for awhile until the bell for 6th hour went off and sadly you were a senior while she was in 11th grade. She ran off after saying by and you stared at her ass as she ran towards her Math class.

After 6th hour the bell rang and you made your way to your locker and the sexy girl Janette approached you and asked if you wanted to come over to her house. You being the dirty mind freak you were said yes and only assumed she meant you  guys would smash hard on.

Once you got to her house she told you no one was home and you thought that meant it was going to be a long dirty night. She unlocked the door and you pushed it opened with her. Inside she had 3 dogs that jumped on you but she told them to stop which you found so sexy. She sat on the couch and you sat next to her and you looked at her with love and leaned in but she didn't lean in back she said
"I didn't bring a Fuckboy here I brought y/n l/n"
You looked shocked you thought she wanted you. You looked at her and told her how you felt.
"I love you Janette brown and I wanna be with you"
She looked scared and mad.
"You wanna get in my pants not my heart."
So you decided to leave and go home bc the girl you loved do much rejected you and that hurt.