Larry Imagine

This Imagine is all of my ideas. I did not take them from anybody else:) 

Don't comment hate if you don't like it. Please. 

-------------------------------------

This was it we were finally going to tell them. 

*Liams POV*

This was one of the most important concerts ever. Simon was here too. He had told us a plan earlier, one that we had to do within the next two hours. It was actually time. Paul had came backstage and told us we were supposed to be on in two minutes. We could hear the crowd cheering, going wild, unknown to what is going to happen. This. Was. It. 30 Seconds... 10 Seconds. We ran out on stage, the crowd roaring with noises. "Here we go, with Story of my life!" The fans screamed when Harry began. 

(Listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM&feature=kp )

The song was over. This was actually it. "Next we have an announcement to make, we need all lights off, to prepare." Zayn said. I made motions to Louis and Harry to go get changed, they were to wear suits and ties. Louis and Harry were back in 5 minutes. We were going to turn the lights back on, we were singing They Don't Know About Us. "Here is They Don't Know About Us" I said while the lights went back on. 

(Listen to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIFo7jKH8tc )

The song was over. Here it was. Zayn walked onto the center stage. "We have that announcement now guys. Here it is. We have to dim the lights for a minute." The lights go off. Louis and Harry walk to the center, where Zayn had just been.  The lights dimmed on. They were holding hands and the fans were screaming. 

"Harry, will you do the honor of marrying me and being mine forever?" You could see Harry start crying and saying "Yes!!" You could hear a lot of booing, but also fans were cheering and crying. 

"Now here we are with Strong" Niall said. 

I turned to Louis and Harry, they were still holding hands and crying, with the biggest smiles on their faces. 

-------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and comment for more imagines

~Erin