The Girl with Firey Lips

hi, i know i did 2 chapters in one. but thats only because they are so short. well thanks for reading this story. it means a lot. please fan, please please vote, and please please PLEASE comment! thanks! enjoy! :)

chapter 1: My Horrible Life

It was time for dinner I came downstairs and there was chicken and rice on the table. My mom called “Melanie eat your dinner”. I wasn’t hungry I was upset because my best friend Josh bailed on me. He picked the smartest girl in class for our science project instead of me.  I was stuck with a popular girl named Lexi all she cares about is her hair and how she looks no smarts what so ever. When I get to school I am going to kill Josh and maybe get revenge. It was late and it was time to go to bed.

The next day I walked to school and saw Josh. “Hi” I said “Hey” he said then I thumped him on the head. “What was that for?” he asked. “That my friend was for bailing on me” I said. “Well it’s not my fault that I’m bad at science” said Josh. “Just don’t do it again you know you’re my only friend” I said. “Ok I promise” said Josh. “Good” I said “we better get to school”. During school people were making fun of me. They were calling me a no body and calling me names. Josh protected me and said “pick on someone your own size!” I was very grateful and thanked him. After school I was very sad. Its hard to find a friend like Josh. I mean I’m even lucky to have Josh he’s awesome and such a great friend. Josh was trying to catch up with me but I kept on walking I was even about to cry.

When I was at home I was crying my eyes out but just then the doorbell rang. I went to see who it was and to my surprise it was Lexi!!! I can’t let Lexi see me like this she will make fun of me for the rest of my life. I ran to the bathroom to clean up my eyes but Lexi kept on ringing the doorbell again and again. Hopefully it was not noticeable. When I opened the door she asked if I was ok. I said “I’m fine let’s just work on our science project”. “Ummm that won't do I am going to a party and I don’t have anything cute to wear and you know how hard that is so I guess you have to do it sorry” said Lexi. “Why would you do that to me can't you do both you know it’s not that hard” I said. “Are you insulting me?” " you have a brain try letting it work” said Lexi madly. “You know what? You are just a big jerk I wonder why you even have friends!!!!” I said. “Well its either you do it or you get an F. Btw at least I have friends so bye and umm good luck” said Lexi  she left and slammed the door.

Chapter 2: Everything Changes

The next day it was Saturday so I did a little bit of my project even though it bothered me. I asked Josh to come over and hang out but he said he was busy with his project and I was stuck by myself. The hours went slow and sooner or later I finally went to bed. But I decided maybe I can practice my popular skills before I go to bed. I was looking in my mom’s bathroom for some make up. But while I was looking I saw a button and I thought that’s weird I never saw that before. I pressed the button and it opened and inside there was lipstick it was very dark though and it was shining kind of like the sun. I wondered if I should put it on but I decided that I should everyone will think I’m cool. When I put in on there was a red and a little bit of yellow light it went all over me then directly to my lips.

I felt different. I looked the same. When I tried to wipe something off my lip I got burned for some reason. I wanted to find out what was going on. First I thought a little bit well it can’t be my lips because nothing like that happened before. Wait it’s the lip stick oh why did I put that on!!! I’m soo mad at myself. Well I guess I can’t kiss any boys what so ever. For now I can’t tell anyone and I have to keep this to myself and most importantly I can’t touch my lips.

After a couple of hours I had to go to bed and I saw something very strange. An actual rocket was in my front yard. My mom was doing the laundry and the minute she saw it her eyes widened and she ran like there’s no tomorrow. When she went outside this guy with a French curly mustache came out of the rocket. He was wearing a silver outfit probably because he just came from outer space. My mom said so we meet again Albert. I bursted out laughing. My mom was doing the most awesome karate skills I have ever seen. But then Albert punched my mom to the ground. My dad came and when he saw it he sprinted to the rocket and yelled what did you to my wife?! I put her somewhere and you will never find out said Albert in a French voice. Is it in your rocket? My dad said sarcastically. Maybe said Albert. Fine if you wont give her to me I guess I have to do it myself! Screamed my

dad.

“Fine! Bring it on!” Screamed Albert. Give me back my wife!” My dad screamed furiously. “Never!  Albert said. My dad was doing awesome karate moves just as well as my mom. But behind my dad and Albert, Albert’s henchman was feeding my mom this medicine. My mom was about to wake up but when she drank it she fell right back to sleep. Everything was getting worst!! My parents were losing!. I have to go out there I ran to the door and when I opened it my parents and the rocket was gone. What happened to my life first I get fiery lips then my parents are spies or whatever!. Now I have to save them and go on a wild adventure. I can’t do this alone I have to wake up Josh and find my parents right away.

Did u like? thanks again for reading!