Prologue

It was a quiet day in the deep depths of Elysium. Usually one would hear the screams of agony from the Elysium prison's only occupant, the only problem was that it was silent. As guards upon guards lined up in front of the door to the prison, the silence from the prison grew more unsettling. The prisoner of Elysium was NEVER silent. The reason for this was because the only prisoner in it was subjected to the only sure form of torture known to him. Everyone knew the prisoner was trying something, but they had to know for sure what exactly was going on.Leon was last to arrive to the prison door. Words couldn't describe his uneasiness. "So uhh a-are w-we r-really op-o-opening the d-door?" he asked a guard to his right "I know the divine so-sprits h-have grown stronger s-since the last......" Leon gulped "massacre.....b-but still h-he-""Quiet!" the guard barked at him "You're just a newbie, be greatful you are even on this mission to protect the heavens, you have no right to question our orders"Leon gulped again "Y-yes sir" he said as he stood ready to face whoever no, whatever was inside. He tried to reassure himself that nothing could happen that over 500,000 aasimars could handle, after all, they were the guardians of the gods.As the door to the prison was opened the crowd, gathered to face what was inside, flooded into the room.Leon could only see darkness in the room. He was about to ask what they were looking for before the door, in which he just entered, closed leaving him in darkness."It's a trap!" several guards yelled which were accompanied by their screams.Screams filled the room as Leon watched streaks of light flow towards one target. It took him a second to realize that whatever else was in the room was draining the light from everyone but Leon.A raspy voice was then heard "I missed the sensation of the light so very much. It was painful living without it." The voice said as a figure made of white light materialized in front of Leon. Leon was frozen in fear as the figure seemed to stare at him"No need for you to be frightened, I'm going to allow you to live" the figure with the raspy voice said to him."W-w-w-w-" Leon shuddered"Why?" the figure finished for him "Because you are going to serve me, and you start by telling my friends Julian, Gio, and Lawrence, that Solomon has returned"