Sick Days [Part One]

Komaru's POV

I woke up to a sudden noise, i quickly got up to check on Toko..

The sounds were coming from the bathroom, i ran to see what she was doing. What i found was a miserable Toko Fukawa, puking in the toilet.

"K-Komaru?" Toko whimpered.

"Shh Toko.." i cooed. She looked horrible, she was pale as a ghost and was shaking. I felt her head with the back of my hand and quickly pulled away. She was burning up, her head was boiling.

After her vomiting episode i carried her to her room.

"Komaru what are u doing?"

I put her down and after a few steps fell over, weak and dizzy.

I sat her on the bed and pulled off her shirt, Which was covered in sweat.

She surprisingly had no complaints, probably too weak to answer.

I started to unhook her bra and soon enough threw it across the room, i put her in comfy shorts and a tank top. Which i have to admit really brought out her true figure. I sat her in my bed surrounded by blankets and pillows, i was gonna tell her i was going to call Byakuya but she already fell asleep.

I took out the laptop me and Toko kept to contact my brother and Byakuya at Future Foundation. I decided to call Byakuya.

"Hello?"

"Hey Byakuya u Makoto and the others need to come check out Toko, shes extremely sick!"

"How sick?"

"Sick to the point were she cant talk or stand, only groan."

"Oh, Okay we will be over in about 30 mins with Mikan. Just make sure she doesn't try and do anything." Byakuya answered who sounded concerned with her condition.

Then he hanged up.

Since our final battle with Monaca. We have been staying in a secluded island belonging to Future Foundation. We live in our little house together. Since me and Toko have done so much for future foundation they decided to give us our own little island were we could finally relax.

To get to our little island Future foundation built a bridge for easy acess, but its still a long drive back and forth.

I sat at the edge of the bed stroking Tokos long Purple Hair. It was so beautiful. It was almost down to the floor being at her ankles. It may be a pain to take care of but she manages and i help her. I don't have to really pamper my hair for it to look good since its really short. While Toko has the thickest hair i have ever seen. It took me about 20 hair ties to get it to stay in place for 30 seconds.

I suddenly broke from my thoughts as i heard a knock on the door.

Once i opened the door i saw Makoto, Kyoko, Mikan and Byakuya. I expected Hakagure and Aoi to be there with them but i guess they didn't come.

"Hey Komaru, hows Toko?" Makoto asked.

"Horrible, shes getting worse by the minute."

"That's Awful!" Mikan exclaimed.

"Let me and Mikan have a look at her, Once we diagnose her we will give the the doses of medication she needs."

We all went to my room where Toko was. She had gotten worse, now breathing heavily and sweating more then ever. Mikan Put the thermometer in Toko's mouth and screamed when she saw the temperature gauge rise to the top.

"Ahh! 105, God shes burning up!" Mikan shouted.

"105 degrees?!" Byakuya Questioned.

Mikan and Kyoko both sat her up and started to check her breathing, joints etc.

Mikan gasped as we all looked at what was on Toko's chest. It was a huge red blistering rash.

"Scarlet Fever" Kyoko said.

"She has scarlet fever?!"

Y-Yes she has a sore throat as well, all of her symptoms match those to scarlet fever, especially the fever."

Mikan started to pull boxes of medicine out of the case Togami brought. and Put on the table a handful of pills, liquids and a inhaler.

"For the safety of Toko and her health, us four are gonna stay in the guest house".

"Thanks so much!" I hugged Mikan and Kyoko.

After they taught me the instructions about how and when to give her the medicine. They left. And i started to get her first doses ready.