Forbidden love (student and teacher)

Well I have never really had a normal life, my dad left us when I was only 6 and I had only seen him twice since then, so I had never really had a good father figure.

On top of that my mum was a recovering alcoholic who had previously resolved to prostitution to fund her alcoholism. So yeah that's pretty fucked up.

Also my sister who was just a year younger than me was out of control, I wouldnt describe it normal of a 14 year old to have come home pissed out of her face at 1 in the morning, but she thought it was perfectly okay.

Rumours were also circulating that she had given head behind the basketball courts, to numerous dickhead boys that would shout 'your sister sucked me off' every time I saw them. Kiya just never learnt, I didn't want her to end up like our mother.

So yeah that's pretty much it really, by the way my names Serena, I'm 15 and despite my family I was pretty normal.

Chapter 1

'Kiya!!' I shouted through the landing towards her bedroom. Jesus child it was our first day back at school and no way was I gonna let her be late.

I walked into the bathroom and I studied myself in the mirror. I looked like I had been electrocuted, my dark black hair that tinged red at the ends that me and kiya had inherited from our mother was sticking up in ever direction. I pulled a brush through it until it hung in light waves to my waist, my best asset was my hair.

I looked at the dark bags under my eyes and applied some concealer, I never needed foundation my skin was a blemishfree porcelain white and I pinched my cheeks to give them some colour.

I threw on a denim shirt and tartan leggings and left.

'Fucksake kiya' I stormed into her room and pulled the covers off, her room stank of stale tobacco.

'Serena give me 5 mins' she whined

'No get ya lazy ass up, you have 15 mins' I said storming downstairs

My mum was still asleep and I never woke her up this early, she had recently come back from rehab so she always slept.

I poured myself some cheerios and munched on them as I thought about my biology summer project that was due in today, I knew I was probably the only one that did it to be honest.

'Bzzzzz' I felt a vibrate on my hip and I took out my phone and realised my bestfriend Cece was calling me.

'Cece sorry but Kiya has taken ages to get up I think I'm gonna miss the bus' I said

'Its fine babe, fucking hell tell that lazy shit of your sister to hurry up' Cece said in her normal melodramatic voice

'Its like I'm her mum sometimes fucksake' I moaned

'Yeah how's your mum anyway'

'She's sleeping, to be honest I don't know if this rehab centre is helping'

'She will be fine and I'm always here to help babe, the bus is here now I'll catch you later'

'Catch you later' I said quickly before hanging up

Just as I was going to shout for kiya again she pushed the door open violently and strutted through. I eyed her outfit and sighed

'Kiya what are you wearing' I groaned, she was wearing a tight miniskirt and a sparkly white croptop that showed off her pierced navel. She was also wearing fishnet tights which was probably banned more than smoking in our school.

'Its fashion' Kiya remarked, fixing herself some coffee

'Your gonna be sent to the principals office again', kiya had already been reported 6 times for breaking the dress code