HALLOWEEN FUN FOR GREASERS

It is Halloween in Tulsa Oklahoma and everyone is getting ready for Halloween night to give out candy and to tell ghost stories and to dress up as something for Halloween Dally told everyone that he was going to be the headless horseman for Halloween. but Johnny and Ponyboy wondered how Dally going to pull that off. and Darry said that he remembered last Halloween when with Ponyboy's and Johnny's help he scared everyone and everybody thought that it was funny everyone but Steve. Steve wanted to beat the mess out of him and Pony. but it was fun Pony said this year it was Darry's turn to be scared for Halloween. Soda said that we will get Johnny to give us that one of a kind smile. Johnny smiled because has just scared Two bit with a fake spider because Two Bit had just scared him with a fake snake. because he is scared of snakes. Johnny said five four three two one right about now. Two Bit came running out of the house screaming because the fake spider. Johnny sit there smiling and laughing. and Two Bit seen it and started laughing about it. and said there is that one of a kind smile that we all know and love. but everyone loved Johnny like he was their little brother and would do anything to help him but most of all Dally.