Chapter 1

You were busy with your night shift. You were also getting poked. ''(Y/N)'' a dorito said, trying to get your attention. But you wouldn't even budge. You were just staring at the screen, looking throught the camera's. After a little while Bill decided to just turn into his human form, knowing that you always blushed when you saw it. But even though he was in his human form, you still didn't budge. You suddenly ran up to the door and closed it, which scared him. Bill turned back into his dorito form and went to sit in a random corner in your office, sulking. ''Senpai doesn't notice me at all... Not even as a human...'' He seemed like Tamaki right now (from Ouran Highschool Host Club).

The next night you couldn't concetrate that well 'cause you walked in on a certain dorito in their human form while they were showering. And he saw you walk in and leave, and when he was done with the shower, he just had to say weird things.

'The animatronics seem to be in their human form' you thought. After a while when you didn't see any animatronic or dorito anywhere you suddenly were lifted up. ''W-Woah! What's happening!?'' You turned to look behind you and saw that every animatronic was inside your office and Freddy was the one who picked you up. You begain to blush madly. The animatronics all looked hot in their human form to you. You tried your best not to squeal.

''Yo'' Freddy said. ''U-Uhm, h-hi?...'' you replied. Freddy put you back down. Foxy imidiately pushed Freddy away - literaly - and took a strand of your hair and started to play with it. Your face was as red as a tomato and felt like you were going to faint. ''Hey cuti-'' Foxy was being cut off by Chica punching Foxy in the face. ''Don't play with her, she's not a doll!'' she yelled and them turned back to you. ''Ahem, I'm sorry for that, he just likes to flirt with every female night guard he sees''. ''U-Uhm... h-hi... >////<'' you heard a small voice say. You looked over at Bonnie and blushed. 'Cuutteee!!!' You thought. Later on you saw a dorito - which was in his human form - walk into the office. ''Hey, don't try to get her attention! She's mine!'' Foxy yelled at Bonnie. Tears began to well up in his eyes. ''M-Meanie!!!'' he yelled and began to hug Bill. ''Are you alright?'' Bill asked and lifted up Bonnies face. 'Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss'  You yelled in your mind. As if seeing them like that wasn't hot enough already to you, you imagined them kissing already. (Yes, you're a yaoi fan. If Reader-San doesn't like that, well, deal with it.) You started to get a nose bleed. And soon, the whole office was covered in blood with everyone on the floor, fainted by the sight of all the blood (in their animatronic form), except for the dorito. ''Seriously?'' he asked. God, you felt like Karin Maaka right now (from Chibi Vampire). Oh boy, the owner of the restaurant isn't going to be happy about seeing this. You looked at the time and it said 6 AM. You were feeling too lazy to try to pick the animatronics up so you just left them there and just let the job of putting them back on their places to the person that had the day shift.