Date Night: Part Two

As Ari finished her make up, applying her favourite red lipstick, she happily skipped over to her wardrobe. She started to pull clothes out one by one to find the best outfit for her date with Mac and by the time she had chosen the perfect look, half of her wardrobe covered the floor. "Oops" she laughed to herself as she picked some of the clothes up and placed them back in her wardrobe. Ari looked at herself in the mirror and remembered a tweet one of her baby loves had wrote to her. "Looking like a snack" Ari laughed out loud as she did a quick spin whilst looking at her reflection. When Ari stopped spinning she caught a glimpse of what appeared to be a person behind her and suddenly noticed that Mac had just seen her call herself a snack. "Joan let me in" he chuckled "but yes you are looking like a snack" he said in a husky voice as he picked Ariana up in his arms and spun her around. "MAC!!" Ari screamed as the room started to spin, "PUT ME DOWN" she laughed hysterically. As Mac carefully put Ari down he looked at her with a cute little smile and kissed her. "What was that for?" Ari questioned, still trying to regain her balance from being spun around. "Because I love you" Mac cutely replied. Ariana smiled and placed her hand in Macs. "Shall we" Mac said in a funny voice as he gestured towards the door. "We shall" Ari replied in an attempt to copy the voice Mac had spoken in. They both began to laugh as they headed out the door, hand in hand, ready for the night ahead of them.