Chapter 14-

Me:
Hey guys! I'm in the taxi on my way! It'll take around 3 hours so can we text for a bit?
Harvs 😊♥️:
Yeah sure Mia x Looking forward to seeing you soon. You sure you've packed everything?
Me:
Pretty sure. Thanks mum(!)
Harvs 😊♥️:
Your welcome daughter 😂😂.
Max 😊♥️:
Looking forward to actually speaking to you properly, at up close we only got to speak for a bit.
Harvs 😊♥️:
We have a fun packed week planned for you Mia! Not saying anything yet but your gonna love it.. 😏😉
Me:
Ooh Looking forward to it Harvs 😘.
Did I have a crush on Harvey mills?! I always thought I was team Max..
Max: Ugh Harvs.. wish you weren't planning on asking her out.. I told you that I liked her first?!
Harvey: Not my fault ya boi Harvs is more confident.. 😏
Max: I think she likes you better anyway... whatever I'm looking forward to seeing her.
Harvey: well, whoever gets the timing right and asks her out first gets her.. we CANT be jealous of eachother okay?
Max: Yeah sure.. game on bro...
Me:
Guys I'm gonna go watch films and maybe sleep okay? Just to let you know, I have insomnia. So don't be weirded out if I don't sleep till 5am.
Harvs 😊♥️:
Okay babe, I'll help you get through it.
Me:
Babe?! The heck Harvs 😂 Love youuuu 😘
Max 😊♥️:
Yeah don't worry Mia, we'll help you get through it xx
Me:
Thanks Max, love you tooo ♥️♥️
Max 😊♥️:
Love you Mia ♥️
Oh god.. I think both of them like me.. I love both of them equally.. I wouldn't know who to choose.. I guess I should just go with my heart..
I started watching a couple of films and then the taxi stopped.
Taxi driver: 'Here we are!'
Mia: 'Wow that was quick, thank you!'
I get out and run to hug Max and Harvey who was paying the taxi driver £50!! JESUS! For me?!?!
Max: 'Hey Mia!!!'
I ran to hug Max first because Harvey was paying and then I run into Harvey and bury my head in his chest.
Harvey: 'Last time we saw you, you were crying.. it's nice to see you happy Mia 😊'
Mia: 'ahah nice to see you two not performing and in a rush to leave 😂'
Harvey: 'Okay come in. You will be staying in our room, we don't have a bed for you yet so for a couple of days you will have to sleep in Mine or Max's bed.😏'
I followed them up to their room and got attacked and hugged by Leo and Tilly.
Tilly: 'MIAAAAA!! You're happy today!!'
Leo: 'nice to see you Mia '
Mia: 'Yes Tilly, nothing will make me upset today and nice seeing you too Leo'
Mrs.Mills: 'Wow you handled them 2 rascals very well'
We both laughed and she smiled at me. Paul agreed with Sara as well.
Mia: 'I think they're lovely 😊'
Sara: 'No wonder you liked her Harvey, she's kind and funny.
Harvey: Mummmm shhh!!
Sara: oops sorry honey.
We then all walked into their room and sat on the bed and started talking about my journey..