The break up

The break up between Vanessa Merrell and Aaron Van Wormer was something many twinners where questioning about back in 2016. None of them were talking about it.

What we'll figure out:
• The reason
• When
• How both of them felt

So we'll start from the beginning:
Back in 2012 Nessa started dating this guy named Aaron. Aaron was/is 2 years older than Nessa. Nessa moved to another state with her family a couple of months later so they began a long distance relationship. He wasn't really introduced on the YouTube channel until late 2015 or early 2016. He was in videos such as: "Boyfriend vs sister", "Boyfriend vs girlfriend", "Super bad cops 1" -3, "Do's, don'ts and please don'ts: dating" and some other videos. They where also seen together a lot on social media.

On the twins younow broadcast September 27th Nessa told the viewers that they'd broken up. She said that she wasn't going to answer any questions about it and that she wanted people to respect that. Aaron answered a question on Twitter that asked who broke up with who, we got to know that it was Nessa who broke up with him.

Now, a year later, Nessa has been talking about Aaron more openly. She still doesn't say the reason or when they broke up openly but she gives us some hints. She posted this on twitter 2017-08-03:

 She posted this on twitter 2017-08-03:

She say things like: "A year ago

She say things like: "A year ago...I made a change...I didn't rely on someone else to make me happy...it's very important to have self happiness...to do what was right for them..."

I don't know about you but I really think that the change she did a year ago was the break up with Aaron. She broke up with him because she felt like she wasn't happy and she needed Aaron (or maybe Roni) to make her happy. Was she tired of having a long distance relationship? Maybe but I don't think so. Was she tired of everyone always knowing everything about their relationship? No, I don't think so. Did she just want to be whoever she wanted to and be free? Yes. She didn't want anyone to keep her from doing what she wanted to. I'm not saying that Aaron was a bad boyfriend but I think Nessa felt like she needed to be the perfect girlfriend to him.
I believe that Aaron understood what Nessa meant so he wasn't angry about it. He wished Roni and Nessa happy birthday in 2016 (August 6th) and I don't know about you but I wouldn't wish someone happy birthday if I where angry at them. They both where probably heart broken. Nessa said in a broadcast that at the time, Aaron was her soulmate (she said you can have different soulmates). Aaron didn't speak about it at all, other than saying that Nessa broke up with him.

What we've figured out:
• The reason: Nessa wanted to be whoever she wanted to be. She didn't want to rely on someone else.
• When: August 3rd 2016.
•How both of them felt: Sad, heart broken. Not angry and of course not happy (at the moment).

So that was my first theory! It's one that I've been thinking about ever sense I heard about the break up. Let me know what other theories you'd like me to write by commenting! Okay, Bye!