this is the only part

word count: 543
plus lil outro thing and this part: 633

"okay... chase! truth or dare?" oh no. it was my turn to either tell an embarrasing secret or perform a strange sexual act. "umm... dare, i guess." i began to get nervous, hoping that they didnt catch me eyeing the table seductively the whole night. "i dare you to fuck that table!" this is bad. i had wanted that table all night, but not like this. "a-alright.." i slowly walked over to the table, biting my lip subconciously. "are you actually into this?" i heard my friend say. i immediately tensed up and got way too defensive. "what? no! i just.. had an itch on my lip. yeah." i positioned myself so that it would be easy to hump the table with no discomfort. i grabbed on to the sides. i began to thrust, slowly, softly... "damn, he really is getting into it." i heard my friends whisper to each other. "no im not!" i yelled, a crimson blush spreading throughout my face. i started to hump faster. i wanted to get the job done so everyone would stop laughing at me. i began to get hard, which wasnt really helping my situation. i thought about the table, being able to do more with it. even more than anyone would imagine. i wanted to cut a hole into it and go all the way. thats what i imagined to help me out. i imagined my hard, wet, throbbing cock inside of it. precum started to leak everywhere. "chase, you sure youre not turned on by this? cuz you got a situation going on down there." "shut up!!!" i humped even faster, so fast that the table began to tremble. while i was thrusting, i thrusted a bit too hard and rammed my dick into the corner. i screamed out in pain. my friends began to laugh, while i was on the floor in pain. through their laughter, one of them managed to yell "c'mon chase, you gotta finish the dare!" i got back up while gripping my hard cock through my pants. i positioned myself once again and resumed my powerful thrusting. every time I hit the table it hurt my cock even more, causing my face to twist into an expression of anguish, which kind of looked like a moaning face, which made my my friends yell even more stuff at me, but i didnt care enough to listen or respond. everyone could know about my love for the table. the humiliation and that degrading feeling would just turn me on even more. i didnt even mind the pain. it made me feel like i was the table's slave, which turned me on even more. im just this table's little whore, nothing but its little fucktoy i thought to myself to help me cum quicker. i heard my friends laughing and whispering amongst themselves, causing me to tear up, but i just kept thrusting. eventually everything became too much, and i came in my pants. i looked at my friends, sweat dripping down my face, and saw their expressions of shock. i ran to the bathroom and hid, trying desperately to wipe the cum off of my boxers. i stayed there for the rest of the night, not wanting to face them.

hey what do you think? i do realize that this one is kind of messy but idk i rushed it since the only reason i wrote it was so that some guy would get wattpad so yknow i didnt care too much. like i wrote it in a day. ALSO should i make a part 2? do yall like ppl+inanimate objects/masturbation? do yall like humiliation? do yall like exhibitionism type stuff? I wanna know what YOU like. thanks for reading!