Hotels Near Murudeshwara

Murudeshwara Paradise For Divine & Nature Enthusiasts

In the midst of nature surrounded by beaches and shrines, Murudeshwara will make an amazing destination for everyone. Divinity is a feel that takes one on an incredible journey to achieve serenity in life. Murudeshwara is such a place where it brings divine sense into every tourist. This pilgrimage paradise located in Uttara Kannada district of Bhatkal taluk, Karnataka provides the best place to stay and Resort in Murudeshwar Temple. This wonderful tourist destination also has a mythological significance. Apart from being a holy place, Murudeshwara is also beach destination that gives a magnificent view of scenic beauty with holiness. There are many Hotels Near Murudeshwara to taste best foods and Resort in Murudeshwar where you can book your room for a comfortable stay with beloved. Together, Murudeshwar makes one-of-its-kind holiday destination where you meet divinity and nature.

Murudeshwara Temple - Review

Situated between Bhatkal and Honnavara, Murudeshwara that lies on the banks of Arabian Sea offers scenic and religious places to visit. There are very good Hotels in Murudeshwara, and the town gets the credit of having a second tallest statue of Lord Shiva. Book your stay in a place where you are near to the temple, and rooms like Kinara Stay Resort Near Murudeshwar makes an ideal pick to book a room. The statue of the deity of the majestic height of 123 feet lies in the premises of Kinara Stay in Murudeshwara. There is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva is believed to be the part of divine Atmalinga. Inside the temple, there is a statue made from the brass of Natraj and Jattiga shrine. Apart from temples, the town also offers its tourists many attractions.