Chapter 1:New game

It was a rainy day in K.O.'s house and he is sad that he can't go to the bodega,cause it close due of the weather.Carol(his mother) came back from work and got a surprise for K.O."Hello,my little peanut!",said Carol,happy."Hey mommy...",K.O. replies."I know it raining and I got a surprise for you~", said Carol,smiling. She give him a new video game.K.O. gasps and hugs his mommy."Thanks mommy!",said K.O. .Carol was happy that her son is happy."Mommy,where you got this game?",said K.O.. Carol said."I was in the plaza and I saw a guy selling video games

FLASHBACK:Carol was done working and saw a guy who sells video games.Carol thought,"I could buy a game for K.O. and make him happy". Carol went to the guy. The guy smiled,"Hello Miss! Interesting to buy to game?",said the guy."I'm looking for a game for my son,it has to be okay and creative game",said Carol. The guy said,"I have a video game for your son.Be right back".As,Carol waited for the man and she saw random video games(some are graphic,adventures,and educational) she thinks for a second."Here's a perfect game for your son",said the guy.Carol read the game and said,"Is this game perfect for my son?",she said."Of course!Every hero in the plaza got these copies".Carol saw many heroes got the game and excited.Carol smiled to the man."Okay and how much is it?"The man said,"It free,just make your son happy and remove the rain sadness. Even, Carol remembers the sandwich incident cause of the rain."Thank you sir."Carol got the game and went to her car and drove home.
End of flashback
K.O. went to his room and put the game on.He press start and plays it.He saw the game so...creative and awesome.He was playing it in 8 hours and Carol called him."Sweetie!Dinner's ready!Carol didn't got no answer from K.O. and went up and check on him and he was playing his game and Carol shakes him and K.O. pause the game."Huh!Oh,sorry mommy!I was on level.16 and-",K.O. feels dizzy and fell on the floor.Carol gasps got K.O."Sweetie,you okay?",said Carol."I'm fine mom,I'll just go and eat dinner.Carol for the game's box and saw a warning sign.
Warning:This game cause dizziness,flashing lights,hallucination, and addictive or obsessive.
Carol was wondering about this game but she shrugged and went to the kitchen.

Carol and K.O. were eating and Carol saw her son playing with his food."K.O. stop playing with your food",said Carol.K.O. was hallucinating and imagines Carol as a Wizard."Ahh!Wizard!",yelled K.O. as he throw broccoli to Carol."K.O.?!",yelled Carol.K.O. stop and his head hurt.."Sorry mommy",said K.O. Carol was confused and wonders if that game cause her little boy's mind of craziness.Carol holds K.O. and sends him to bed and kiss him on the forehead."Good night,sweetie",said Carol.As,she close the door, K.O. got out of the bed quietly and play the game all night.

Shoutout to Ivy840 for this idea and thank you ^w^