Chapter 1.

The wind was howling and soon there was a heavy downpour, of which he was soaked to the skin. Wearing a long black coat, dumbfounded, unaware of his surroundings; The Rain, The Hospital Parking, even the AMBULANCE that was about to run him over, BUT, it coming to an abrupt stop, with its screeching tires and blaring sirens was what broke him out of his deep trance!

Regaining consciousness from his oblivious state, he glanced down the road apprehensively. No thoughts conjured his mind and apparently the only body parts of his that worked were his hazel-blue eyes covered by his dull blackish-grey hair and lobed ears witnessing and apprehending  the sight of patients on wheel chairs being brought in and out of the hospital,  ambulances; some arriving with their resounding sirens and some already parked, the cars passing by with their swooshing sounds the rain water made them make and those gearing in the parking; their locks clicking, along with the random booming voices of people from all four direction , the drizzle of the heavy downpour all added to the reverberations in his ears and the sights ached his eyes, along with which he released heavy sighs.

Once again gone dead into his thoughts, was brought back to life by a car thrashing its horns at him to move. Getting hold of his senses, turned is his normal sized head in different directions and alas his graze fixed upon a nearby bus stop on his right. Heavy footing and with a void mind, he walked towards the bus stop rather at a leisure pace, as if forcefully dragging himself, his broad shoulders dropped forwards, giving him a hunch back. He sat, sinking into the seat of the deserted blue rusted bench which ached his back of which he paid no heed to, somewhat expressionless, staring into complete emptiness.  

Seconds later, sitting erect, flashes of his life of three weeks older rolled before his eyes, when he had worries of no such but rather, when he, Marcel was in an utter desire of a moving story for his newspaper!