the cold hard truth

If had 5 minutes it would all be different . 5 minutes . 300 seconds would have saved us all . we only needed 5 little yet life changeing minutes . but the situation is what it is . Armageddon . we all saw it coming . we all prepared but it was not enough . we just could not do it . the food shortage has brought people to a point of cannibalistic practices , and if that was not enough the radioactivity has struck another blow on our population . in the year 13246 there were approximately 10 billion people on earth . now we bearly cling on to the thousands . most of us battered and bruised beyond recognition . broken by the tough conditions and infertile land . we were the survivors . the only survivors. were we really . the only species inhabiting a planet or did others survive . most of cronos was destroyed but it's all that's not caked in dead bodies ash and ruble . all 7 continents . obliterated . almost only a few 10000 miles of land remain . we were the ones who were left to fend for themselves . no one gave a damn about us when they decided to try and stop the super nova . all they did was screw us over and what sucks is that they r not the ones living through it . they died . they're torture is over . ours had only just begun . that was the cold hard truth.

We survivors were not really living . We were going through the motions and just blindly walking through life .