Magcon: Taylor Caniff

The bell rang to start class.  You thought today would be like every pther day, until you noticed Taylor wasn't in class.  You then start to think he might be somewhere else in the classroom.  Then you start worry.  You can't find him.  You and Taylor have been best friends since you both were born.  You two live next to each other, and you're ALWAYS together.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

25 minutes into class, Taylor still isn't in class.  You ask to use the restroom just to go try to find Taylor.  Once you leave you go to his locker, thinking he skipped class and he might be there.  Once to get to his locker, you notice he isn't there.  While turning you catch a glimpse of something.  You turn around to look at it.  You notice its not something, its someone.  You discover it Taylor.  You run to him.  "TAYLOR!" He quickly turns arounds, and jumps up, almost as if hes happy to see you.  "BELLA!" He runs, hugs you and picks you up and starts spinning.  "Taylor, why so happy?!", you ask.  "Bella, I have something to ask you", you try to think of hundreds of possiblies of what he might ask you, you have no clue what it could be and just say, "Taylor, you know you can ask me anything silly". Taylor then clears his throat and speaks. "Bella, we've been best friends since we were born.  You know me better than anyone ese.  In a 2 days, school is over.  I know your parents said this summer you can do anything you want.  Well, what I'm trying to say is, will you come to Magcon with me?" You're shocked but also excited.  "YES!" you sorta scream.  You've been wondering if he'll ask you if you would go to the first Magcon tour with him.  You've been backing him on this idea of Vine.  Taylor then hugged you again, and said, "Okay. It's settled. I'll call the boys and tell them I'm bring a guest.  You thank hm, and head back to class.  You're teacher wasn't paying attention and thought you got back minutes ago.  You got back in time before the bell rang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next 2 days felt like they were dragging on forever.  Finally, when it was the first day of summer, you woke up at 3am so you had time to take a shower and get ready.  At 4am you and Taylor drove to the airport so you two could board you're plane in time so you wouldn't miss the first day of Magcon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you and Taylor arrived at the hotel, a bunch of girls ran over screaming, pushing you out of the way.  Taylor then got you, and you guys started walking off.  Taylor opened a door to a giant room were you were met by Nash Cameron, Aaron, Matthew, Jack G., Jack J., Carter and Shawn.  "Hey Taylor! Who's this?", Aaron asked.  "Guys this is Bella, my best friend I told you about", Taylor explained.  Then you heard, "SHE'S HAWT".  Everyone was talking so you didn't know who said it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This is only part one, sorry if it was bad)