Nobody has to know.. (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D'S fic)

I pushed him up against the wall. His short, thin shirt was on the verge of ripping as my hands viscously moved up and down his body. He pushed back. Hard. A twisted look appeared on his face as he quickly reversed our positions. I couldn't help but feel intimidated by his strength. He looked so thin... How could he be so strong?! Before I could think any longer my shirt was being pulled up and over my head. He pulled off his clock and his shirt underneath. I noticed many scars all over his body and flinched. I did that. I caused all that pain...

I didn't have long to dwell in my thoughts and guilt before he was pushing me down onto the table knocking multiple candle holders off in the process. Thus, making the room almost completely dark except for a little glow of light from the last candle holder which was at the far corner of the table. I felt up above me and located his crouch. I quickly managed to undo his zip and unbutton his pants. After undoing them, I left them on, just in case somebody walks in and we have to make a hasty act to pull everything back on.He felt around my chest before dragging his cold hands down my abs, playing with my scar, and found my pants. He slowly undos my belt and everything else. He slipps his hand in. One hand went up to my nipple. His mouth came up to mine and our lips connected. For the first time since he went to the facility. I couldn't believe if had been so long. I remembered the feeling like it was yesterday. I felt my member get a little harder in my boxers. His hand was still on it and he felt it get stiffer. He squeezed it and I groaned. Why did it feel so good? He's supposed to be the enemy now. But nobody has to know about this. I quickly stopped him and stood up.

"I'm leaving before the others get suspicious, I have enough on my plate without them breathing down my neck," I explained to him,

"Whatever Yusei.." The tall slender man replied clearly upset that they could not continue,

"I'll come back tomorrow... If you want me to.." I stuck my tongue out at him and slapped my ass as I left. Doing my belt and pants up as I went.

"Do that again and you'll have a very sore ass next time we end up in the same room again..." He stuck his tongue out at me and ran his finger down his stomach and to his crotch. He put his hand down his pants and grabbed his cock and pulled the tip out of his boxers. I felt my pants get tighter. I decided I have to leave before that ended up in my mouth.

"I'm leaving Kalin... you will get what you want... next time." I looked him in the eyes and smirked. I was a slut for him and I knew it. I strolled over to him making sure each of my legs brushed against the base of my hard cock. I approached him and he leaned into me. I ran my hands up his crotch, giving the exposed tip a little squeeze, and kissed his cheek. Before he got a chance to grab me I was gone. Out of their layer, away from my lover, before it got unstoppable.