Introduction

Welcome to Elm Street High, in Chicago Illinois. This is by far one of the most dangerous schools in the country. We have eight students who are never up to any good and end up being locked up every month. First we have Kendra Krueger, the chick in your bad dreams. Not being able to kill people in their nightmares like her daddy, she loves messing with people in their sleep. She owns the famous glove her father owned and saves it for when she "needs" it. Next we have Jacob Voorhees, the kid who loves the 13th of Friday. He is never seen without the famous hockey mask, and he beats any one who tries to take it off to a bloody pulp. He despises Kendra after a bad relationship and they are always caught arguing. While not being the biological son of Jason, he was found in the woods as a child and walked up to the slasher willingly. The two made eye contact for a long time, and Jason seeing the kid was like him took him under his wing. We also have Damian Ray, the boy who loves dolls. The unknown child of Chucky never knew his father until he saw the forums about the notorious killer doll. Knowing that his father learned voodoo he looked out for someone to teach him. Now knowing many rituals that he learned from his teacher, he is trying to learn how to possess a doll like his father. Our newest student is Sunshine, the girl from the carnival. She is a clown and is always seen with her bright red hair like her inspiration. She heard all about the clown activity and her favorite clown was Pennywise. She wears clown make up along with little neon dresses. She is madly in love with Damian and she will do anything to help pursue his dream of becoming a doll. Danielle Robitaille, the buggy girl. Like her father Daniel she controls bees as well. Bees live within her and she is the most mysterious of the bunch. She doesn't ever speak much, and anyone who talks bad about her is attacked by the bees. She lives alone with no guardians and she wears her fathers trench coat and keeps his hook in a case so it's safe. Finally we have Mason Myers, the silent boy up to no good. He is always wearing a Halloween mask of some sort to hide his identity. He loves October 31st and he always dresses up. He owns the mask of his father. and he'll wear it when ever he decides to kill people. His whole family died leaving him on his own, and he is very good friends with Jacob. It is said that he is in a secret relationship with Danielle as she always passes notes to him with a bee. Rumor has it that she is the only one who has seen his face.
With that being said, that is the bad group of the school, and they always pull horrible stunts. Damian and Sunshine are the craziest couple. They have robbed banks and they even caught the school on fire once. Kendra and Jacob have gotten in multiple fights, one even causing Kendra to stab Jacob in the stomach. Danielle and Mason are the only ones who have never been behind bars, but it's been said that the two are planning to do something huge with the others. We were recently introduced to a new student who never speaks, no one even knows his name. He covers his face with a ski mask and refuses to take it off. There is a rumor that he has killed a man with a chainsaw. Kendra is already gaining feelings for him. On top of their actions most of them are horrible in school. Kendra is boy crazy, while Jacob just ignores everything. Damian studies voodoo and nothing else. Mason and Danielle pass notes all the time but they do their work, and Sunshine is just crazy. Now that wraps up the list and who am I? I am Mr. Parker, the principal of the school. This is their senior year. Say hello to the high school from hell.