Larry Stylinson sex

Louis and Harry are best friends and they love each other...

so let's see what these two guys do alone:

Louis and Harry are alone at home in Louis bedroom, Harry

know that he can't stay in a room alone with Louis because with him he would do really easily sex, so Harry tried to stay away from Louis, but he couldn't, so Harry pushed Louis on the bed,Harry got naked, Louis too, then Harry with all his force pushed his dick inside Louis, Louis screamed out the name of Harry and he ask:"Lou are you okay? Is hurting you?"Louis replied:"please fuck me harder and faster!!!"Harry didn't resist and with a kiss he get out his dick from Louis, Louis for thanking his good job started to suck his dick really fast.Harry said:"please! Faster!" after 5-10 minutes Louis fall asleep, and Harry put again his dick inside him, Louis is still sleeping, few minutes later Louis wake up and found Harry riding his dick than Harry fall asleep still with the dick inside him, they both fall asleep together, the morning after Harry was still having sex with him, Louis and Harry with all the face red get out of the bed and they go to put some clothes on, few weeks after Louis wasn't feeling good, so Harry take him to the doctor, the doctor give him some mecines. The day after Louis came home at late night,Harry was sleeping, but he wake up because I Louis was calling him, so he went to the bed of Louis and he ask:"what's going on Lou? you ok?", Louis said:"Harry would you do qgain sex with me?" Harry said:"forever and always" so Harry take him into they're big bed. Harry and Louis started again but Louis fall asleep before Harry.Harry start fucking Louis as always.

Louis in the sleep was moaning.The day after Louis wake up half naked,Harry was sleeping,after 1-2 hours Harry wake up and Louis asked:"Harry,why I'm half naked?"Harry's face turned red and he said:"oops...Sorry……"Louis knew what he was thinking,and he asked:"why on my shirt there are some white stains?" Harry didn't say anything.

Few days later Louis wasn't feeling good.Harry was worried.Harry went with Louis at the doctor office and the doctor give them the medicine for Louis,after few days Louis was feeling good,but that was a bad evening for Harry,because he went out with Louis to get an ice cream,Louis got a choccolate ice cream and Harry got a banana ice cream,with the banana inside,Harry after finishing the ice cream around the banana,got the banana in his big hand,Louis was there looking at Harry, Louis had already finished his chocolate ice cream,Harry start to suck the banana,Louis got embarassed, Louis doesn't have to look at Harry while sucking things, after waiting for Harry to end up his banana,they retreated into a bathroom,in that bathroom they started having sex,again,this time as always Louis tops,but Harry did it to hard so after 1 hour they came out of the bathroom,and Louis wasn't able to walk normally.They always do these things.After fer hours they returnerd home…… Louis waited to give the good news to Harry,but Harry saw the red face of Louis and he asked:"what do you have Lou?are you sick?"Louis said:" how would you take it if we will become parents? "Harry with a smile said:"I'd love it!"Louis hearing this words said:"well……Harry I'm pregnant"then after saying this they kissed,few months later Harry took Louis at the hospital,that day they become parents.Louis had the birth at date 22 february 2010,so after three days Louis came home with the ambulance.Harry was there home alone cooking,when he heard the ambulance he raced outside to get his boyfriend with his daughter Darcy,few seconds later he took Louis with Darcy in the bedroom.

Harry went upstairs to get the milk for Darcy,then he returned downstairs and he give the feeding bottle to Louis and he said:"here is it the milk for Darcy,little BooBear♥"Louis started crying and Harry said:"please little angel don't cry I will sing you a song now,for my little BooBear and Darcy" Louis said:"what song?" Harry started singing:"♪♪tonight you are mine!tomorrow and forever,my little angel gave me a little princess with this song you will be mine and I'll be yours forever!……♬♬"Louis smiled at Harry and Darcy.Few years later Louis had another baby a little son ツ they were so happy together,birth of the son 13 april 2014 Louis give the name and he named his son Kevin,like Kevin The Pigeon but after few years………