Poisonous

Deep down inside Kyungsoo knew it was a bad idea, he promised his mom he wouldn't visit this area of town but now here he was, quietly walking through the busy street wishing his friend would appear and save him from all these people. People stared at him, not surprising Kyungsoo thought, rich kids weren't common in these side of town, perfectly white neat shirt and impeccable shoes stand out between all the commoners.

A prince, some said, perhaps a general.

Kyungsoo sighed, Baekhyun tricked me for the nth time.

He continued walking, stopping every once in awhile to see the mini stores along the road. Between two bigs tents, there was a smaller one full of flowers, Kyungsoo got closer and smiled to himself, there were all so beautiful.

"Oh, hi!" a soft voice said from behind, Kyungsoo turned around and looked up to see a boy cover with soil and... were those petals hanging off his shirt? "were you looking for something in particular?"

"Uhm," Kyungsoo stared at the pretty boy and then at the pretty flowers silently watching their interaction "what's the name of this one?"

The pretty boy formed an "o" with his mouth and grinned at him, "I wouldn't recommend you to buy that one though, it's poisonous"

Kyungsoo gasped and stared at the pretty flowers in disbelief, were they poisonous even though they were this pretty?

"But if you still want to know, it's called Cerbera Odollom or Suicide tree, it comes from a tree and also they aren't so common here so these seeds come from China and other places around the world" he explained, smiling at him, he placed his hand on Kyungsoo's shoulder and gave him a squeeze of encouragement.

Kyungsoo couldn't stop thinking how beautiful this stranger was, he, a flower lover was astonished on how beautiful and pretty this man was. Dimples, black hair, white porcelain skin and a beautiful neck, Kyunsoo felt his hands shake just with the thought of being able to touch it. It would be so soft, Kyungsoo thought, staring at him.

He needed to know who this stranger was.

Who is he?

Why is he so beautiful?

Why was he selling poisonous flowers in the middle of a market?

Kyungsoo couldn't stop thinking but his mouth betrayed him before he could even process what was he saying.

"What's your name?" Kyungsoo blurted out, he felt his cheeks heat and embarrassment fill his mind.

"Zhang Yixing" the pretty boy answered and smiled even more "yours?"

"Eh," Kyungsoo doubted, he looked around and lean into Yixing "I'm Do Kyungsoo"

"Oh, nice to meet you!" Yixing enthusiastically shook his hand. "Hope we can be friends"

Kyungsoo smiled at him and felt his heart filled with content, he was finally was going to have a normal friend "yeah, I hope so too"

Oh, but how wrong he was, so so wrong.