Hwarang Fan Fiction (Banryu x Soo Yeon)

Disclaimer: Hwarang is not mine nor its character.

Ban Ryu's not feeling well these past few days. He can't talk to anyone without them getting yelled at and he get irritated easily for no apparent reason. Not that it's something new but there is something inside of him and he can't fathom the reason why.

"Yah! What's wrong with you? Why are you so quiet?" He automatically massage his temple when he heard Soo Ho's voice. He's really getting on his nerves lately.

"I'm always quiet." He replied adamantly.

"You're not planning something ridiculous, are you? Ban Ryu, I'm warning you."

He sighed. He's getting sick of Soo Ho's accusation and he knew that there's nothing he can do to change his opinion about him.

They're in their dormitory right now after such a long tiring day and he just want to rest peacefully. However, he is well-informed that that wish is impossible since all of his so called roommates are present right now.
"Soo Ho, leave the poor boy alone. You just can't get enough of him, eh?" Said the narcissistic Yeo Wool.

He gritted his teeth. His head is already throbbing for goodness sake! He didn't even have the strength to change his robes. Why can't these punks can't stay quiet?

"Ah, no. I'm just making sure he didn't get us into trouble again. We don't know, maybe his father is planning something. Oh, who's that father by the way? Your biological father or the adoptive father?"

"Why, you!" He's ready to land a punch on Soo Ho's face when they heard a noise from the other side of their room.

"Is she really alright? She's not going to die, right?" he heard the frantic voice of Master We Hwa's assistant, Pi Joo-ki. He knows him since he's the one who delivered Soo Yeon's letter for him for a couple of times.

He shake his head. This is not good. He thought to himself. He's thinking about her again.

"Aigoo! I know you and Miss Soo Yeon are crazy, but I didn't know that you will go that far."

"Woah! My sister's in trouble again?" He heard Soo Ho's bewildered voice. He noticed that all of them are paying attention now to whoever was talking on the other side. He's becoming anxious already especially now that he knows it involved Soo Yeon.

"What if she'll never recover?" Pi Jo-ki asked again nervously. "You shouldn't have drunk if you know that will happen!"

"Aish! Keep it down, will you?"

"That's Miss Ah Ro's voice!" Han Sung shouted excitedly. "Hmmm... I wonder what happened."

That's exactly what's he's thinking right now. She's not sending him her letter anymore and maybe that's the reason why he's becoming more and more hot tempered as the days passed by. She's her angel. He may not say it but she is. And so, he doesn't know what he'll do if something bad will happen to her.

"What will you do if one this is Master Soo Ho's room? He shouldn't know what happened to Soo Yeon or else we'll both going to die. Arasso?"
None of them stopped Soo Ho when he opened the door and grab Ah Ro and Pi Jo-ki inside. Shocked is evident on their faces when they realized that it's their room after all.

"What do you mean by I shouldn't know what happened to Soo Yeon? Wae? She's my sister I have every right to know."Soo Ho asked calmly, however, it's really obvious he's only controlling himself to not to explode.

"I.. Uh.. Uhm..."

"Spill it already!"

"Yah! Don't shout at her." Said the overprotected Sun Woo while standing up.