The 7th Floor - One Direction

Everyone loves movies, especially in Hollywood's sexiest and dirtiest days. Before all of these scandalous plot lines and lustful novels came about, movies were cheesy and just so....predictable. But now it's all about rough sex and the hot and totally bangable people doing it.

You want an example? Cute, innocent underage girl goes out partying at a club for her birthday. Her friends ditch her to get laid and suddenly a drop dead gorgeous man begins to grind on her, and soon enough they go to his place to relieve the sexual tension. Oh, and by the way, he's going to be your English teacher this year. Surprise!

And don't forget your next door neighbor who can't get enough of his best friend's girlfriend. Quick but hard sex is the best, and apparently he and the before mentioned slut can't disagree on that.

Another, you ask? Hell, this one is the story of my life. Literally.

Long story short: the all around sexy secretary has an affair with a co-worker whom no one would suspect to be into the hot and kinky things he loves to do behind closed doors. And his fiancé's back.

That's my personal favorite. Now don't go calling me a whore, I really don't deserve that treatment. I'm the girl everyone thinks is a pure and utterly amazing angel.

I mean come on. It can't be classified as bad when you are hired by the fiancé's very own sister to do the deed.

Right?

(HELLO! This is not my first story but since I deleted all of my other ones, I decided to give writing another shot. I'm posting this as a sneak peak, so I'm not sure if I will decide to write an entire book for this. Yes it IS a One Direction fanfiction, and no I do not know which boy I will choose for this story. Feel free to send me your thoughts by commenting which boy YOU'D like me to pick, and any name suggestions you might have for the main character, the secretary. I am still working on a cast list so if you have any ideas, I would love to hear them! Plus, any book covers are greatly appreciated! Please vote if you think I should continue this story and yeah. That's about it. I really have high hopes for this story [even though I haven't written any of it other than this haha]. If you can't tell by the preview, it will contain sex, so if you are not mature enough to handle this type of book, feel free to uh not read it? Bye! :)

Copyright 2014 @drea-ceee

All rights to this story belong to

@drea-ceee and any form of copying or stolen material will be reported and investigated.