Drama&Lies

Hi I'm Alexis Maz Carter, I'm 16 years old l and I live in New York. I'm 5'5 and I do cheer and volleyball, I'm one of the populars and on of the geeks! My best friends are Tory, Sabrina, Shannha, Cameron(yes the famous Cameron Dallas),Connor, Shyane, and Luke. I have long brown hair that goes up mid- way to my back, I have green eyes and I'm in love with fashion!

{ Alexis view }

It's 5:45 and time to wake up for the first day of school! I wake up take a nice long shower then get dressed, I'm wearing a plain mint blue dress that goes mid way to my thigh. I put on foundation, eye shadow and blush with a little bit of lip gloss.

I head downstairs grad a banana and head to my friends Cameron house when I tripped and fell in front of a cute boy (great way to start a day, I'm i right), he walked past me and laughed what a punk but a hot one too!

{ Cameron view }

"I'm so happy to tell Alexis about Magcon and that she's coming with us!" That's when the door opened and I new it was Alexis, but I was it was......

Sorry I haven't been updating but I promise I will update tomorrow it you want to be in the story live a comment next to the name of the rest of the guys

Cameron's Girlfriend-

Taylor's girlfriend-

Shawn's ex-

Mariel-

&

Katy-

Leave name, height, eye color, hair& color

Thx so much so leave a comment with all the information if you want to be apart of these book always I be sure the mention your account on the next chapter of I choose u!!!!!