Chapter 1 🙂

Ivy sat down at the bar seat as she yelled to the bartender "Gimme a damn wine!" The bartender had blonde bristly hair and wore a black t-shirt with some black jeans. The bartender smirked and nodded his head and grabbed out a wine bottle and started pouring it in a cup.

When the bartender poured in to the cup he started walking toward Ivy and gave her the drink. "Thanks, I guess" Ivy said as she drank the wine and groaned and put her hair on the side on her shoulder from the hair in her face.

Ivy had black medium straight hair, she wore a black tank top that was crossed from the back with a black laced choker, she had black tights, all though they looked like jeans, she also had black boots that were higher then her ankles but lower then her knees.

The blonde said "No problem, but if you were really thankful you would've smiled or even give a lil kiss on my cheek, but your choice." He winked and gave a tiny smile.

Ivy got really pissed "The hell is your problem!" She stood up and crossed her arms giving mad eyes.

"All you men ever do is hit on us girls! You have no idea how it feels! Your all just big dumb asses!" Ivy smirked and sat back down.

The blonde looked at her completely offended "Wow, your a handful aren't you?" He turned around and walked away.

Ivy slammed her head on the side counter and groaned. She closed her eyes trying not to sleep and get caught off guard but it was so hard for her not to.

She finally just slept there without realizing she was sleeping. After about a few minutes, she felt a cold hand land on her shoulder.

She rose her head so fast, leaving her hair smack into the man's face behind her who put his hand on her shoulder.

She looked even more pissed now, because she hates getting up from sleeping.

The man smiled at her "Hey bae what's up? I missed you! I was wrong cheating on you, forgive me?"

Ivy was in shock it was her ex-boyfriend, she dumped him because he cheated on her with her best friend, the boy had brown bristly hair, he had a t-shirt on with muscles ripping through his short sleeves, he also had some black jeans on, and his name was Brandon.

Ivy looked at him in shock and confusion "You think I'm going to forgive you after that?! You just come chasing me! This is the fourth time you've cheated! Your such an ass! Get the hell away from me! Unless you wanna get kicked in the ass." She pushed Brandon's hand off of her shoulder and was about to walk out the bar but Brandon grabbed her arm keeping her there.

Ivy looked at him and tried to get his arm off and let him go of her, he wouldn't budge "What the hell you doing? Let me go." She said to him.

Brandon smiled at her and said "Oh no no no baby, your mine, your coming with me." He laughed and grabbed her closer, he grabbed her making her go up and make her stomach land on his shoulder. "Hey! Let me go you! What the hell are you doing?" Ivy yelled at him and then stabbed her nails in his skin trying to let him let go of her.

Brandon yelled, as blood started dropping down his back, Ivy stabbed him with her nails that hard, Ivy felt his warm blood on her hands. Brandon got so mad, "You are going to regret that so badly little girl." He smirked and hid his pain. He grabbed Ivy by the waist and slammed her to the ground. Ivy screamed as blood dropped from her nose, she quickly got up and ran toward the exit with tears running down her eyes, "Oh no you don't! Your still coming with me bitch!" Brandon yelled running after her. The blonde came back with a few drinks in a tray, and his mouth dropped open, as he dropped the tray on the ground and ran towards Brandon and Ivy, Brandon grabbed Ivy's arm causing Ivy to scream from the pain.