I Am Me

Mornings...Evenings...Nights... No matter what time of day it is or time of year it is. I'm still me even if you don't agree with who I am. Calling me by my birth name will not change that I am your son not your..daughter. I am a male I was never a female although that was the gender the doctor gave me when I had been born, but not because I was able to sit there and say .
   ''Hey um so I know you see female parts but I'm actually a guy and that's the gender I will go by in the future.''
  No matter how bad I wish for things to change, they don't. You continue to treat me as if I am a female well please get it through your mind that I am not your little girl. I have grown into this man or guy that may proudly say that. Do not get it wrong I really enjoy saying who I am but some days I truly wish I could just wake up and not have to correct people of my pronouns or my name. I just want everyone to say he/him.
++++++++++++++

     Oh hello, how rude of me not to tell you my name before rambling about my problems to you. I am Alexander, I am a transgender  male living in a house that I wish I could leave. I go to a school where I am disrespected daily for my gender and my name. I also live in a very homophobic and transphobic town, most here are rude about who I m and completely despise me for who I have grown up to be. I am 16, I'm also a junior in high school so I have lived three years in the hell hole called school. I have not started my transition onto hormones yet.

    If you're not ready to read about my life which includes; my past and continued struggle with self harm, my anxiety, my whole process for my body, my mind set and everything that goes through my mind from when I wake up to the time I go back to sleep then maybe you should click out of this story. I won't hold back for you..I am gonna say everything from very sad and true things to not saying much at all. Do not get me wrong maybe some days it will be all sunshine and barely any rain but it truly depends. I hope you have prepared yourself to hear about my plans for the future, the regrets I have had in the past, also my struggles I have daily. I will leave it at this for today. Prepare for more details and stories. Till tomorrow xo ~ Alex