Too many words unspoken

This is John Jammers he is 15 years old. He lives in a big house, on the east coast. One day, everything was normal he did  his daily routine and while working in in the garden, he saw a man run into his house.

He than screamed, and grabbed his sharpest edge tool, and started walking toward his house. Not knowing what was coming his way. He walked through the door. Than saw the man, he was all bloody. He had had a bite mark on his cheek, and his tongue was hanging out. He than screamed again.

"Get the fuck out of my house!" John yelled.

The guy moaned. and started charging toward John.

John took his tool, and put it up, it went right through the man. Guts flew everywhere. John cried, and screamed once again. The man fell to the floor, and John watched the man fall, and repeatedly stabbed him. Than walked into the kitchen, remembering his mom got groceries yesterday, he opened the refrigerator and grabbed orange juice, and opened the cabinet and grabbed a pop tart.

Than he remembered " MY PARENTS!'  he screamed.

He walked into his parents room, and found his mom eating his dad. (not in that way) ;)

JUST KIDDING, ILL GET TO THE REAL STORY. I HAD NOTHING ELSE TO WRITE AND WAS BORED. THAT WASN'T THE REAL STORY. :D JUST WAIT FOR IT.