The doctor and jack

As the TARDIS roared , far into space they flew
jack and the doctor off on adventures. Time after time jack would drop his hints to the doctor about his passionate love making with his before lovers.as much as the doctor pretend to hate this stories he secretly enjoyed them, wishing that one day he would be his lover.

.
As they where about to land on the moon jack placed his hands on the doctors hips and swept closely past his back pressing himself against the doctor, the doctor let out a little giggle and smiled.

'Ill race ya?' Said jack
As they ran jack dropped back to watch the doctors perfect figure run off, the doctor looked back,spotted jack and stopped
'You coming' said the doctor
'I will be' mumbled jack while winking
The doctor tilted his head and encouraging jack to leave the TARDIS with him.

Jack tripped up as he left the TARDIS pulling the doctor over with him they landed next to each over as they where giggling the rolled over and looked at each other, as there eyes met, they fell deeply in love . they lent into each other as jack placed his hand into the doctors hip, the doctor put his hand behind jacks head and slowly pulled him in, jack rolled on top of the doctor planting his passionate red lips onto the doctors, they lay gently kissing in the light of the world.