Chapter 1

Bella rested her chin on her knees as she wrapped her arms around her crossed-legs, rocking gently. It was another nightmare about him. 5 years. Since he abandoned her, the memory was still raw as she closed her eyes hoping to forget about it, suddenly Bella felt a presence looming over her. Cold hands found their way to her neck, pressuring between her throat and collarbone. She squirmed trying to free herself from the attacker's firm grip, deliberately he tightened his grip, causing her to claw at his hands. She started wheezing for air as she saw the attacker smirk,"Weak. I did the right thing, abandoning you" he whispered, emphasizing the last two words. Those words echoed in her mind, making her blood boil in rage and she bit his hand, drawing blood from his flesh. "You little son of a b*tch!" he screamed in agony. Bella cried out"Mummy, mummy HELP!".

The sound of footsteps thundered up the stairs, heading towards the direction of Bella's room. Sweat trickled down the attacker's forehead as his breath quickened, he mumbled "You leave me no choice". Her eyes widened in panic but before she could process what was happening, he jabbed the injection in her arm. The drug released into her body as pain seared through her arm, it spreading all over like a uncontrolled fire. Her senses started to become numb as black dots flooded her vision, with one last, final cry she croaked "Help". A hand caressed her hair and whispered "Hush now, go to sleep". Bella tried to concentrate to stay awake but she slowly drifted off to darkness.

Text copyright © prettypagie1 ™ 2017

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright laws.

Please remember this is NOT EDITED so please no need to be harsh about my grammar. I know how bad it is. Also I'm not sure if I want to continue this story, please comment if you want me to continue this. :)  ( Please message me if you have a cover for this story, I will pick the best one for the front cover or maybe you guys will. Hmm. Just cause your cover didn't win the front cover, you can win the cover of the week for one chapter each. :) ^^ Yayyyyyy!!!!