Louis Tomlinson Imagine For Morgan :)

Hiiiiii Wattpad people!!

This fanfic is for MorganDavies977

Hope you like it! (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in my room just trying to make the time fly since I had nothing to do.I tapped on the Twitter app on my phone.I went on my profile.

Followers: 4.500.600

I sighed and smiled.That was one of the good parts of being a superstar's sister.More particurarly Niall Horan's sister.The bad parts.....well........being literally CHASED by paparazzi,plus feeling absolutely NO ONE comparing to my big brother.

Oh,and,as it wasn't enough that he's a superstar he's also....SUPER overprotective.

I mean,sure,he's my brother and I love him to death but sometimes he just gets.........OVERPROTECTIVE!

Anyway,I can say that the best part of being Niall's sister goes by the name Louis Tomlinson.

I had a huge crush on him since the first time I saw him.All the boys know that except him and my brother.

He'd literally kill me.

-Morgan!,he shouted from downstairs

-Yes?!

-I'm going to Nando's with the lads,wanna join?,he asked shouting.

-Sure!Just wait for me to get ready.

Great!Another chance to see Louis.I ran to my closet excitedly when....it hit me........

-Will Katie join us?,I asked Niall

-Yep,he said

Fudge!

That f*cking bitch!

Katie was Louis' "girlfriend".We all knew that Louis was only with her to have something to say to the press.Nothing more.

But the bitch didn't seem to understand!

She went all lovey-dovey,around him and she called Louis babe,swetty and all this stuff.

Ewwwwww!

Plus,if you saw her on the street,you'd be like "WTF is that whore doing here"

Ok,enough with the swearing.I think I made pretty clear the fact that I DON'T FREAKING LIKE HER.NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Trying to get her out of my head,wait,GET OUT,GET OUT,GET OUT OF MY HEAD,AND FALL INTO MY ARMS INSTEAD!

I seriously have to stop listening to my brother's music.It's sooooo cool though.It's like an addiction or something :P

Ok off topic.

As I was saying,trying to get her out of my head,I dressed up.I put on a white shirt with blue stripes on it,red skinny jeans and some blue sandals.I did my hair and make up and went downstairs.

-Wow,you look......fabulous!What's with all the Louis style?,Niall asked when he saw me.

If he only knew.....

-Ehm,I don't know maybe I want you to buy me a boat for Christmas.....,I said and he laughed.

-Ehm,consider your request accepted,he said in a posh tone.

-Haha,I laughed and we started heading to the garage.Did I mention that we live in the same house?Just the two of us?We do.We got in the car and he drove us to Nando's.Oh,lord,the SMELL....