ᏆNᎢᎡᎾ

There is a legend. One that comes from a song sung by the people in a small town.

The legend speaks of a secret tribe in a strange forest that nobody seems to know about. Many have attempted to find this strange place, but all have either failed, or disappeared in the process of doing so. And eventually... after many years of searching, the legend was just brushed off by many people as just a myth. A fairy tale. And with time, the legend faded into nothing.

Until today.

Things are not the same as they had been during those times. Things happen. Corruption and fear happen. And now, it is important that the forest is found, because it was said to hold some sort of crystal that would seal away darkness for centuries.

-

Hello everyone and welcome to my new roleplay! In this, I'm letting you be anyone you want to be, really. Anyone from anything!
So yeah, it's a multi-fandom roleplay.

Anyways, there are going to be three main scenarios. I will sort you out into the scenarios based on an answer you give me to this question. (You will not be able to start if you don't answer it.)

If you were to be able to gain anything you would want, what would it be?

A- Eternal life
B- Adventure
C- Power

Choose wisely, because depending on what you answer with, it's going to change what your first scenario is.
(Also you may request to have your scenario change if you would prefer something else.)