Chapter 1

Narrator POV
There is a girl named Madeline who is different than other humans. Madeline was a elf who has magical powers. She did not know much about them until she can unlock them for her full potential. Madeline has a younger sister she is cat girl. Madeline and Nicole live in a fantasy world called Enchanted Kingdom. Madeline and Nicole meet two girls. Their names are Rose who is a vampire and Ava is a werewolf. When Rose and Ava met Madeline and Nicole, they became friends, the best of friends.

Madeline, Rose, Ava, and Nicole are all High Schooler's. The school they are in is called Unique. Their principal is David who is a cyborg. The vice principal her name is Ashley who is a Centar. The school has a cafeteria, dorms, and everything else that is a school. Madeline, Ava, Nicole and Rose live in a dorm together. It was easier for them since they are really close to each other and they had no problem rooming all together.

They were used to it since they had done it before they were in camp together. Madeline Has brown hair with blonde highlights, blue eyes as her normal eyes when she is using magic her eyes turn green. Nicole has brown hair with red highlights, white with black tips ears, and brown eyes. Ava has black hair with brown highlights, brown and blonde ears, orange eyes when using werewolf abilities then when not using them green eyes. Rose has blonde hair with brown highlights, green eyes when in vampire abilities then when not using them has blue eyes.

Please vote and comment.
Love you all bye.
By:MadisonBerg01