The draft

James Harden was drafted by the okc he was a dominating player in okc. When okc played Miami James harden was doing horrible his defense was so bad  his scoring was even worse Kevin Durant and Russel Westbrook had to take charge  but they still lost. By the time Steven Adams was going to the nba they traded James for Steven. Okc fans amazed by the way Steven was playing he was so good on the bench that they had to put him as starter.When James Harden was playing his first game in Houston he was ok but still was bad a little. But by the time he was in his 2nd year in Houston he was great they traded eric gorden to the rockets from new Orleans and they nene from the nuggets to rockets.Cris paul was traded to the clippers from new Orleans as well and Eric gorden and cp3 was former teammates. They still talk but split away from each other.

James Harden was playing better in Houston then okc but he was a Legend still. The thunder was playing good to but they still lost James Harden but they got a replacement for him and his was Steven Adams there we're playing so good they made it to the playoff but got eliminated by warriors in 1st round. Rockets made it to the playoffs as well but got eliminated by the warriors in 2nd round.