Concert

I was sitting in my room when my mom came in to tell me what I hoped to be good new.  “Hey Olivia, Can you ask Melanie and Lauren if they are free on July 27th?” “Sure?” I was confused but I got out my phone.

Melanie and Lauren

Olivia~  Hey, my mom wanted me to ask you guys if you were free on July 27th.

Melanie~ I asked my mom, she said that I am free

Lauren~ Yes, my mom said that nothing from her knowledge is going on.

Yes, I they are free that day, I want to know whats happening.  I opened up my laptop and went onto my moms email.  

New Messages:

Austin Mahone Tickets

3 tickets for Dallas, Texas

Thats all I needed to know.  Shawn Mendes was touring with Austin.  My mom got tickets for my friends and I to go and see him preform.  I should’ve bought them myself but I think it was going to be my birthday present.

Olivia~ Hey guys, I think I figured out what is on July 27th.

Melanie~ WHAT?!?!?!

Olivia~ Don’t tell your moms because I don’t want them to tell my mom.

Lauren~ OKAY?

Melanie~ OKAY.

Olivia~ Austin Mahone is preforming that day, and guess who is on tour with him?!?!

Melanie~ Shawn

Lauren~ Mendes

Olivia~ DON’T TELL YOUR PARENTS ABOUT THIS

I couldn’t wait, that was only a few weeks away.  I walked over to my closet and started picking out my outfit for today.  I walked back over when my laptop made the alarm noise.  Great, I left my moms email on.  Wait maybe I should click on the new message.

Austin Mahone Tickets

3 tickets for Dallas, Texas

It showed the receipt, I kept looking to see what else she bought.

V.I.P Tickets for the Dallas,Texas Concert.

Right about then I just lost it completely.  What, I am going to meet Shawn Mendes. Who would’ve thought that? Never would I have.  I ran downstairs, “MOM, Melanie and Lauren are all good for the 27th, whats going on?” She looked at the counter and then held up a bright purple envelope.  “Open it to find out.” I grabbed it and opened it.  In my hands were 3 V.I.P. passes for the Austin Mahone concert ft. Shawn Mendes, Fifth Harmony, and The Vamps.  “Oh my god mom, thank you so much.”  I ran up to my room to plan my outfit to match.  “Hey you guys are staying in a hotel for that week while your father and I are out of town.” Yes, the more chances to meet Shawn.  I wasn’t going to tell Melanie and Lauren about the V.I.P. part but I figured it would be a surprise.

Olivia~ Hey, we are staying at a hotel for a week in advance.

They didn’t respond but I knew that they were packing.  That meant that we were leaving on Thursday, thats in 3 days.  I grabbed my suitcase and started packing.  I basically took all of my clothes from my closet and shoved them into my bag.  I knew that we would only be about an hour away, so if I needed more clothes we could just come back here to get more.  The concert was on Friday.  I couldn’t wait.  I finished packing my clothes into my suitcase.  I was all ready, only 3 more days until we left.  I decided to go on my laptop and check up on the doings of everybody.  A few minutes turned into a few hours. “Liv, its time for dinner” I had my headphones in but I could definitely hear one of my siblings through the Shawn Mendes music.  I ran down the stairs when the triplets stopped me. “Livi, Angela pushed me” “I didn’t push Katie, I bumped into her because Avery hit me!” “I didn’t hit Angela!” They were fighting and I continued to walk down the stairs. “Mom the terrible 3s are fighting again.” “When aren’t they?” “Justin, be quiet you, Alex, Olivia, and Lizzie weren’t any better. My mom was right.  Justin and Alex are my older brothers, they are twins.  I’m second oldest and Lizzie is 9 months younger than I am.  My parents, not thinking, put Justin, Alex, Lizzie, and I all in the same grade by holding Justin and Alex back a year.  We are all juniors and boy I can’t wait for the next 2 years.  We have a pretty big family.  Susan, my mom, and Troy, my dad.  Then, oldest to youngest, Alex, Justin, Olivia(thats me), Lizzie, Angela, Katie, and Avery.  Thats a grand total of 9 people in this house.  “Justin where is Alex and Lizzie?” “Lizzie is upstairs studying with Michael, and Alex is flirting with his younger sister that he brought along.” “Didn’t you tell them that it was time for dinner?” “Yes, I did, but do you think that they are going to listen?” “Nope, we can just let dad get them.” “Justin and Olivia, can you please help the terrible 3s sit down for dinner while I get your father?” Justin and I without a response helped the girls sit down.  It wasn’t really easy considering that Justin and I are doing it alone.  Normally Alex is down here to help us out.  Finally we were all sitting down eating dinner. “So, can we go around the table and talk about good things that happened to us today?” I looked at mom and she smiled, I took that as a yes.  “Mom, would you like to start?” She did, I sat and waited for my turn.  I was last. Avery finally finished talking about resolving the fight and being best friends again with Angela and Katie.  “Something good that happened to me today was that my tickets came in the mail.” We had a little small talk.  Lizzie and I talked about Cameron Dallas, and the rest of the MAGCON boys.  I got up and did my share of the dishes.  I walked into my room and got ready for bed.  I plugged my Christmas lights in and I went on Tumblr.  I finally got tired so I turned my TV on and watched 90210 on Netflix.  I slowly fell asleep.