part 1

A: ok the picture above is devana just so you know now on with the story!

________________~______________________~________________~_____

Devana's pov: I walked through the forest of my pack. I loved it hear and it was amazing. except for the fact that I have 7 siblings but still! I was currently in my human form. so if a human found me or saw me thay wouldn't suspect a thing.

as if I had thought it to life a boy stumbled in front of me wide eyed and scared. he had white hair and hazel eyes. he than tackled me to the ground covering my mouth. as I hear foot steps quickly walk near use but conveniently we ware behind a bush some one said.

"he's not hear we must find him! Before he gets away again!"

And run off other feet fallowing quickly as the boy gets off of me .

"What was that for"!? I ask quietly .

"I was saving your life" ! He says in a raspy deep voice .

"Thay look like thay wear after you not me and I can take care of myself you know."

I said getting a little angry this guy had something about him I can't place it .

"What's your name?"

He asks as I stand thare thinking on wether I should tell him or not .

"Devana." I reply simply as he nods .

"I'm mark."

he replies smiling and I nod.

" I must be on my way."

I mumble getting up and making sure not to use my superhuman speed as I walk away .

As I walk away from the kid who's name is Mark. I hear a cuple of foot steps and I turn around quickly sniffing the air. I smell the kid. but I look in front of me and I see a black wolf with white on his tail tip and one of his paws .

I quickly run shifting behind a tree. feeling my fur come through my clothes and my bones going into new places. I will never get used to this and I jump out facing the wolf growling considering this is my packs territory.

He looks at me and sits down not attacking and this confused me he or mark shifts back putting on shorts quickly from a bush

"So you are a ware wolf I thought so but what are you doing hear are you a rouge do you have a pack? "

He asks I shake my head shifting and not bothering to cover myself up

"I'm not a rouge I am a alphas daughter now what are you doing in my territory! "

He blushes at my appearance than looks down

"I come from a neighboring pack the crystal pack I'm the alphas only son and I was to come hear to train " he mumbles out

I had almost forgot I actually was supposed to escort this guy I sigh shifting back into my wolf giving him a fallow me look and take off back home as quickly as I can hearing the kid behind me shifted and I smile to myself this should be fun

I got home as quickly as I could witch was a cuple minutes my wolf happy to be out I stop at the pack house it wasn't fancy or anything but I don't really care technically it was just me my dads house but her likes having the pack around so what ever mark came beside me as I trot into the house and shift getting a dress on quickly and mark gets a pair of shorts on.

So um when do I start training?" He asks and I shake my head

Arnt alphas supposed to be strong and not shy or stutter? " I ask laughing a little light blush coming to his face

__________~____________~_______________~______________~_______

So how was this chapter should I go on I don't know I won't update till I get a little feed back I hope you all liked it also ware do you want this to go ?