moving to where??

SATURDAY. SHAWN
I graduated, but what am I supposed to do now?? I mean high school is next but my parents just told me we are moving. Its really weirdo tho. its not going to be good. TEXAS. OUT OF THIS HUGE PLANET ITS TEXAS. My dad got a good job offer and my mom has always liked it. Aaliyah doesn't mind because we got a 2 story house and a  4 acre ranch and she "could have all the animals she wants" her words. At least I can start over. I never really did anything regretful tho.
•••
The plane ride is so loooooong.
•••
We landed at the airport in Dallas right now. Yea we still have a 2 hour drive to our house. We are on our way home already its like 11pm. I plug my earphones is and shuffle the music. And fall asleep listening to ed:)
•••
I wake up to aaliyah shaking me. Worse way ever. But I get up quick because I want a room on the second floor and so does aaliyah but I need the better one. We break into sprints like 20 yards away from the house. We run in and I'm winning, I start sprinting up stairs without thinking. And BAM! Everything went blank for 2 seconds and then I look around I see the ceiling and sudden throbs of pain in my leg. Aaliyah is laughing so hard it makes me laugh. I try to get up but my leg hurts too much. My mom and dad walk in. My dad laughs and my mom giggles a Little. Its funny how no one helped me. But then again I was laughing too. So after the laughter died down we all decided we didn't want to go to the hospital because I probably just sprained my ankle but we had no icepack or wrap or anything so they went to the neighbors house. I would have gone but the closest neighbor is 2 miles away. And all of it in their land. Welcome to Texas I guess. They got back like in 30 min. I guess they like introduced each other talked and stuff. They are really nice and helping according to aaliyah. Well we iced my ankle as I went to sleep. And all of thus happened like at 3am. I wonder why the neighbors were still awake? And I bet they wondered why a kid sprained his ankle at this time. I wonder how school will be on Monday. Will I make friends? And I drift off....
**********************do you like it?? I like all feedback!! Vote comment share please!! New story!!!!!