Stolen Heart

I stepped off the train and felt a strange feeling as if someone was staring at me. I glanced around but saw no one peering their eyes at me. So I continue to walk down the long path way to the exit. My week has been pretty crazy. My roommate Pete was drunk and broke my laptop, his girlfriend passed out in my bed and I had to sleep on the floor, and I have been getting these weird feelings like the one I had when I stepped off the train. Right now I'm just trying to get to my moms house before I'm late for her planned family reunion dinner again. I call for a cab and a long black limo pulls up to the curb. "Need a ride?" The driver says as he rolls down the thick black tinted windows. I hesitate before saying yes and stepping to the back seat. When I stepped inside and gave the man my directions I had that strange feeling again, but this time as I looked around to see if anybody was staring at my I saw a girl. She looks about my age; she has long black hair that curls at the end, and her eyes... They were gold. Looking into them gave me chills that ran throughout my body. She put her sunglasses and walked away in her ripped Jeans and white tank top. The driver started the car and began to drive off. This day just keeps getting weirder and weirder. After a couple hours I finally arrived at my moms house six o'clock just on time. I hand the driver my money but he refuses. " Its on the house" . I thank him and walk up to the front door.