Super Secret Powers !!

Heey all .. Read this story and then comment and rate ! hope you'll like it .... This is my first story so please support , and thank you !! _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Bonnie and her brother Fred wentt to school and it was all normal to Bonnie as she actes normal and keeps it a secret . At school , the teacher passes the final math test which was so hard to Bonnie , she couldn't remember any thing because of the stress she faced while keeping the secret and not using the powers to move anything with her eyes ! Suddenly , she closes her eyes trying to remember any part of the final test .. Bonnie remembers each and every part of the test and remembers even more !! And discoveres a new power which to remember any thing she reads or just look at by closing her eyes and not thinking of anything and suddenly remembers everything and even more !! She answered the test in a uniqe way and kept it a secret .. and tries not to use it alot so no one could realize this move !! At the end of the day , Bonnie and Fred rode the bus and she acted like everything was normal . When they arrived home , Bonnie was so relaxed that no one realized or discovered her super powers ! No one knows why do Bonnie wants to keep it a secret but we should respect that.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________30 minutes later , lunch was ready and the family gathered to eat .. The whole family were enjoying the lunch exept for Bonnie who noticed that her turkey leg was cold which made it taste bad ! She just blew some air from her mouth which she ment to complain .. Bonnie was still hungry so she decided to eat her turkey leg although it tasted bad and was freakin' cold .. She took a piece from the turkey leg and felt that it was so warm .. She ate it and it surprisingly tasted great and felt hot , she discovered a new power which is to breathing normaly which turnes the tempreture of the object you're breathing on into a hot and a warm tempruter .. She relaxed that no one realized her new power and didn't use it again ....

It was saturday .. And Bonnie didn't have any plans to do in that day ! She called her best friend and invited her to a sleep over night , and it was fun and the girls had the best sleep over they've ever had !! The next day ( sunday ) Bonnie was getting ready to go to the fall dance with her boyfriend Justin ! Untill now every thing was normal to Bonnie about keeping the secret of her supet powers and not using them !

At the fall dance , Bonnie was spending great time with Justin .. After a while Bonnie went to grab a cupcake while Justin was dancing while he was drinking his frapatchino for a while the held it in his hand and continued dancing .. Bonnie noticed that Justin was talking to another girl and was hitting on her !! She was so apoplectic so she used her eye power to move the frapatchino and skipping it on Justin's suit .. Which was so emberrising ! The girl who was talking to Justin left him while every one else laughed including Bonnie !

Justin couldn't believe how did the frapatchino fell down from his hands the thought it slipped .. Bonnie was so afraid that anyone saw her while she used her eye power .. The relaxed cause no one realized and no one told her anything about it !! They went home and Bonnie acted normal and she even acted that she didn't see Justin while he was talking to another girl . They didn't say any word on their way home . Then Bonnie entered her house and each one went in his way ..!.. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know that there are some typing , spelling , and grammar mistakes :p .. please try to figure it and read it well :P:P !! thank you !

hope you liked it ;p .... part 2 is on the way !!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________