Chapter 1

CW: explicit sex, crude language

A deep, delicious moan erupted from Rhett's throat as he filled me entirely with his vitality and I fell from my riding position onto his chest. It was quiet No noise came from the house aside from a few creaky floorboards and our excited panting.

"F-fuck, Alice, that felt so fucking good." Rhett's voice was raspy as he spoke. I giggled at his exasperation and sat up, careful not to release the juices that he had left brimming inside of me. A small amount trickled down my leg as I stood up and I saw Rhett's eyes light with passion as he watched what he had done.

"Get over here." He said as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me back.

"Rhett!" I laughed, "The bed!"

"We need to do laundry, anyway." He said burying his face into the crook of my neck, pulling me closer. He always felt so warm, forgiving to my perpetually cold body. He was my perfect match.

"I've been thinking about what you said." I turned my head to him. He gave me a confused look. "I think a threesome would be kind of hot."

"Really?" Shock and confusion riddled his face, as my previous reaction to the suggestion had not been so open. Who likes to share, anyway?

"Actually, yeah. It's been a long time I was with a woman last and I think I'd like to share the experience with you." I was careful with my words and hid my face. I didn't like talking about having been with other people. Rhett, however, didn't mind and gently pulled my face back to face him.

"I think the sounds amazing." He spoke gently, but confidently, as if there was nothing more important than me and nothing could ever shake that. His warm smile confirmed the notion.

"Of course," I interjected, "there would have to be some serious guidelines set for the woman. And we need to have a serious talk about what is okay and what isn't. I-"

"Shhh." Rhett put a finger to my lips. "I want you to pick her out. This is about you." I gave him a look and he chuckled. "Okay, it's a little bit about me, too. But mostly you. I want you to get everything you can out of our relationship."

"I'm worried you'll fall in love with her." I said, bearing my insecurities.

"I'm not. I love you and only you. You're something special to me, Alice. I wouldn't trade you for the world." With those words ringing in my ears, I fell comfortably back into his arms.

"I love you, Rhett." I said with a sigh.

"And I love you, Alice."