1

She cried all night.
She cries all night.
She was married.
She was mother.
She was wife.
She was beloved. 
And She was the pretty one.
She was the happy girl.
She was the sunshine girl.
But who's she now?
She's a phantom.
She's jailed in her own thoughts.

It's like a black hole.
Her life is just like a big black hole.
She had the dreams. 
She had a wife.
She had the kids.
She had everything that she could ever want.
She lost everything that she could ever want.

Everything reminds her about her.

She didn't want to get out of her house. She didn't want to change the clothes.  She didn't want to eat. All she could do is just lay here, on the couch with her little kitty on her chest Max. She felt like only Max could protect her. Protect her from all these shit.  They say she's dead but she doesn't believe. They didn't find a ring. They find a necklace. She can't believe. They say it's time to bury her. They say it's time to move on.

But how she can move on? They didn't loose everything that they could want. They didn't feel so broken. They didn't ever think how it is. Only you can do is watch how this girl is falling down everyday since her family is dead. You know how it is? You doesn't. Cause you never saw your wife's almost burnt  body. When you can't say is it her or not. No. You didn't feel this pain. It's eating you inside of you every day. And every day it's deeper and deeper. Until your body won't be just  two hand, two feet, one chest, one head. Not heart. You lose your heart when you lose your love. When you lose your heart you can see nothing happy anymore. You can see nothing good anymore. There's not good or bad anymore. There's only nothing in your heart, in your brain. There's nobody who can help you go through this. Only love. Maybe someday she will find her new love or old love. Or she will be alone all her life who knows. I even don't know...