~Xandra~

~ Xandra ~

It was a dreary Sunday afternoon Xandra was listening to music when her father Lord Fear, walked into her chambers.

" Father what is the meaning of this?" Xandra demanded.

" Well..." Lord Fear replied hesitantly.

" Well what?" She said getting angry. Xandra had always been one quick to anger.

" There is a man here to see you..." He said shying away out the door. Lord Fear, with one look behind him, vanished into thin air. Xandra slowly and reluctantly got off her double king (What her father calls a Duke) size bed. She slowly crept onto the cold Lime Stone floored hallway. Xandra smelt freshly baked pie and chocolate chip cookies. She sprinted down the hallway to a wide open door. There was an old man who look to be a hundred. Xandra tried to slowly walk backwards to go the back way to the parlor when she heard a familiar voice call out.

" Xandra? Xandra! We were hoping you would grace us with your presence this morning." said the unfamiliar looking old man.

" Well, I have someone waiting to see me, Im assuming in the Parlor." She anwsered back to the Old man.

" Well, aren't you popular, I made my son come down from, Paris, to come and see you !" said the old man.

" Wait a moment, Who are you anyway?" Xandra asked in the most pleasent voice she could manage.

"I am " said the old man sitting in the closest chair next to him.

" King Charles the sixth." He said smiling in the most unpleasent manner. Xandra dropped to the ground as soon as the man said King. King Charles then waved her up. Xandra had never met a King since what her father said was her second birthday party.

" King Charles, I- Your majesty, I didnt know I had never seen you, before." Said Xandra looking at the ground in shame.

" Dont be like that, Child." Said King Charles.

" I really must be going, You know to see your son or something or another." Said Xandra. She slowly walked toward the door and when she hit lime stone she ran.