page 1

Y/N POV = your point of view

Y/N POV
"Breathing heavily'' I am trying to find what to do , ok I got it I remember the masked costume down here, let me wear it for disguise . Ok now I will go do something because no one knows that I am alive. I'll go to a place where I could get paid to do anything. I won't buy properties or anything like that I'll figure it out later . Ok so let me go somewhere.. here we are, a sketchy place let's see "opens door" guy screams " show yourself". I am an unarmed guy, he replies: "you can proceed" , open the attic door as you go upstairs".

attic door opens guy screams "Dodge" and shoots a bullet straight at me as I was lucky not to get killed. I said " what the heck, that could've killed me, he said: call me sir because I won't give u my identity.

"Sir don't make sudden movements ", I came here after I saw on your door matt a help wanted instead of welcome perhaps you have something you could pay me for. Nathan replied " see that board over there it has all my plans on it and you seem like a perfect guy for being my assassin/robber .the first thing you will do is to rob a person for me and you will need a disguise ".

I said cant you see I'm wearing it already anyway ? he said " oh yeah why are you wearing that anyway" I'm wearing that because I want no one to find out my identity because a faked my death. he replied "interesting so you will have to sign a contract and shake my hand in order to start and I want you to show me your face ".

deal ,as I signed the contract and everything he was like " what's that big scar on you hand"

I replied "I committed suicide before and failed the task so then I just faked my death to change my way of life .I actually committed suicide twice; once I cut my wrist, and the other time I jumped of a bridge and plunged on water in an abandoned place; but then I realized that it is a clue that something important is ahead in my life that I need to achieve because I just cannot die. My depression was so bad but instead of trying to kill myself I decided to fake my death, let go of my old life, and start a new page. The cause of my depression was the kidnapping and death of my children, my wife's cancer news, and the death of my father when he was serving our country. The only people that where saving my life where my mother and my wife which are not dead yet. but then they finally found out that I died which led me to this now".

Nathan's POV

This guy's story is interesting and wide, perhaps his depression is a good sign for him turning into a monster which will help me with my plans. Ok Y/N your first job is to .

                                                                                                                                 To Be Continued..