Truth or Dare

•Author's Note•

Hey guyz!! Uhm..this is my first book.. well, there's some wrong gramars and mistaken words so im sorry about it.. And I hope u enjoy reading! ^_^

-------------—-—---------

    Happy reading!! <3

~•~•~the1derful_You

               •CHAPTER ONE•

     Nik's P.O.V

"Nik c'mon wake up you sleepy head, we're already late!!", as my sister yelled coming in into my room. Ugh, I hate it when she's the one who'll wake me up.. I burry my face into my soft, fluffy pillow, trying to cover my ears from hearing Nathaly's annoying voice.

"Wake.Up.This.Instance!!", emphasising the words she said while throwing things at me. "Ahh! Stop it! Ok ok I'll wake up!!", I say in a lazy, weak sound. "Take a shower right away.", she said walking out of my room.

I take a shower. Scrubbing off my make up from last nights party. After taking a shower, I headed right to my magical, beautiful closet. You know the one little girls always dream of with their wonderful, magical castle. Well, I'm one of them..

Wearing some jeans and a purple tank top and a pair of snickers..

Brushing my hair as it curls down to my shoulder.. And putting some make up on just light. As I'm getting my bag, my phone buzzed from my desk.

Cathy: Hey!! ready for our first day of freshmen year, Nik.. :)

Oh, its Cathy my bestfriend. She's my classmate since we were 8 yrs old and of course my bestfriend too. She's so pretty, tall, and that blonde straight hair of hers. She's so perfect after all. And I'm so lucky to have her as my bestfriend.

Me: Yeah! so excited.. meet ya in school.. :">

I clicked the sent button then went down stairs to meet Nathaly. I don't wanna eat breakfast co'z I'm on a diet.. Meeting Nathaly, I directly went inside  the car and start it. I arrived at school 5 minutes late and quickly headed to my class.

When suddenly, "shit! watch where you're going!"... "oh, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it.." , as I said wipping off the coffee I spilled in his shirt. I didn't saw the guy's face co' z he quickly run away.. "Hey, Wait! I said I'm sorry I didn't--"

riiing...riiing...riiing!

Oh shit.. I missed my first class.. I see students coming out in their rooms and headed right to their lockers and others went to the cafeteria.. I directly went to my locker and get my books.. My phone buzzed informing that theres a message.

Cathy: Hey, Nik u missed our first class..Wats wrong?!.

Me: Uhm, Cath meet me in the library I'll explain it to u..

I press the sent button and quickly headed to the library. I went inside and saw my bestfriend sitting in the corner table..

"Hey, what happened? You just misssed our--". She didn't finished her words co'z I directly hug her and there I cried pouring all out my tears..

----———----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know i know i know short chapter...sorry for that guyz I'm so bussy this past few weeks.. Keep reading.. ^_^

AND

Pls Pls pls VOTE! COMMENT! FOLLOW!

Luv yah! ;*

•~•~Gale