Slenderman's ways [One Shot]

I sat under a tree as tears started flowing down my face "I didn't mean to do it" I mumbled as I gripped my hair

"Let's go scaredy cats! Don't be such a wuss!"

"It wasn't my fault" I kept reassuring myself with this words

"Ahh! What have you done! You monster!"

"No! No! No! It wasn't my fault! I just-!"

"Stay away from me!"

"I SAID IT'S NOT MY FAULT"

*stab*

"They were the one who brought us here"

*stab* *stab* *stab*

"I *stab* said * it's *stab* not *stab* my FAULT! *stab* I didn't do it... *stab...* it's just that....it was there *stab...* I was about to kill it but it used him to shield himself from me! *stab...* you need to understand...*stab.*"

"But then I found stabbing kind of delightful.... It feels wonderful"

*stab*

"Haha.hahaha.HAhaha.HAHAha.HAHAHAHAHA!"

"Am I going crazy? Is what I thought but I pushed that thought away as the feeling started overwhelming me....it feels good"

*static*

It's coming

"I ran when I heard him. And I sat under this tree thinking what would I do now? How can I escape? I'm going insane aren't I?"

*static*

*static*

*STATIC*

I looked above as a shadow loomed before me "I guess. This is goodbye"

*slash*

~•~

As the person held their last breath the Slenderman nodded satisfied on what he did as he bring the body on the entrance of the woods. When he got there he layed the limp body on the ground, blood all over its body as he went to his cave to rest and wait for another day to come...

5 days later...

The funeral of his victim came he got up and teleported to the place. As he got there he hid behind a tree as he saw people crying and he smiled showing his jagged razor sharp teeth with black ooze coming out, as he was looking around a kid looked at him so he waved, his smile getting bigger which caused the kid to be scared as it called its parents but before they saw him he teleported back to the woods as another intruder enter...

-The End-

Vote - Comment - Follow :D

Or is it?!

I opened my eyes and saw nothing but darkness. I waited for it to adjust but to no avail. I can't see anything and I can feel my self suffocating as well it seems that I'm in a cramped place but later on I heard digging getting louder and louder as the sunlight blinded my eyes

"Arise little one"