It Started With A Knock On The Door. (One Direction FanFic)

Okay so I started writing this story about a month ago and the chapter was really short so I just gave up, but while I was camping I had a huge inspiration. I don't reallly know what it was but I just started writing the next chapter. The thing was that it didn't really go with the first chapter so I am now just re-writing the first before I post the rest of it. Okay enough of my rant. Read-On my little golden brown marshmallows! :P

****

Chapter 1 (remake)

****

I was just about to head back downstairs after grabbing a Mars Bar when there a was a rapid knocking at my door. I wasn't sure who it could be since everyone in my neighbourhood go to bed early and it was already 11;30. Wow I need to go to bed. I walked over to my window and glanced down to the front door and spotted 5 guys standing there. They looked about my age. (18) They looked pretty harmless so I figured, why not I guess they can come in for a minute. Or atleast until I can get an explanation out of them.

I opened my door and the 5 guys rushed in breathlessly. They all looked quite attractive but my eyes were fixed on the short blond one. He wasn't that short he was taller than me but he was shorter then the rest of the guys.

"Uhh....." was all that came out of my mouth. I didn't know really what to say. They all were still breathing quite hard still.

"May I ask who you guys are and why you were knocking on my door at 11:30 at night?" I finally spoke. It came out a little harsher than I meant it to be but whatever. I didn't know them.