Blossom Boy ( LR)

It was a warm spring morning when I met him, up had never seen such a delicate looking person before , but he was beautiful.  In 24 hours He changed my life in the most peculiar way. Thinking back to it there was a lot of things about him I didn't understand...

1 year ago.

I was walking through the park wiping the blood off my knuckles with a rag. Yes I had gotten into yet another fight , but what could you expect from a troublesome guy like me. I remember spending a lot of time on the streets back then with a weird group of pot heads, but that's is when I saw him. The sun was shining off of his pale skin and black silky hair as he sat under the sakura trees reading a book. He was so focused on it that he didn't notice when I walked up next to him. " Hello ,  what's your name ?" He jumped slightly but looked at me with a soft blush on his face. For a moment he didn't speak he only stared at me with a silent smile. " I'll tell you later, for now walk with me .."  Before I could question what that meant he had stood up and grabbed my hand he and I followed him out of morbid curiosity.

We walked for an hour in pure silence which was extremely awkward but I didn't want to walk away from him something about him intrigued me.  Our walk ended at a small stream hidden in between the trees . He looked at me and smiled grabbing my hand " This is my happy place, I come here all the time." I smiled taking in the scenery of the beautiful place " why did you bring me here ?" He walked us to a small bench and Sat down " you seemed angry.. fighting isn't good for you don't you know that ." Now that surprised me , how did he know I'd been fighting ? Then I remembered the bloody knuckles ,that probably gave it away . " It's not my fault they made me angry ." The guy just smiled at me " don't worry about life isn't to be stressed over , you only live once. "  He made me laugh , that wasn't something easy to do either I was a very stern guy.  " you see smiling doesn't cost you anything." I nodded and looked at him " I suppose you're right. "  He stood up again , this man didn't know how to sit still I swear , he ran to the stream and laughed. " come on ! Let's go for a swim." He threw his clothes down and jumped into the water wearing just his boxers , this guy was definitely  hot. My day had been cheap so far so I just joined him , my clothes were thrown next to his.

   We swam around for hours until the sun had started to set , I was laughing smiling and having genuine fun. We slumped on the grass and looked at the sky . He would look at me and then look away while biting his lip I looked at him and laughed softly " why do you keep looking at me like that ?" He just glanced at me and giggled it was a little unsettling that he didn't answer the question with words. He suddenly got really close to my face and smiled softly " just relax " he whispered softly as he put his forehead against mine. I could feel my face burning up as he pressed his lips against mine. I wanted to push him back but at the same time I didn't I let him kiss me and before I knew it had become so much more than that. He was on top of me touching ,kissing and sweating. As our bodies exchanged heat I felt that I could touch the stars. Normally I'm more preserved with more self control but he was like a tempting chocolate kiss in the middle of a fruit basket.

After we were done we Sat on the bench again " do you have any dreams ?" The question was sudden and threw me off but I answered it anyways " I want to get out of this town and build a life ssomewhere nice  somewhere beautiful and quiet ." He chuckled softly " that sounds good , don't leave without me okay?" I smiled softly and yawned " sure ." I played my head on his shoulder and hummed gently falling asleep on him he was warm and comfortable.

Present Day

When I woke up that day he was gone without a trace except for simple name carved into the bench. Even now it's still there ,I smiled softly to myself and sighed . Everyday I came back here hoping I'd see him again but just never do , He's never here.
" Do you always sit here by yourself." The voice it sent chills down my spine as I smiled and turned around. No sight has ever been sweeter than him .

My Blossom Boy "Ravi."