Not everything is as it seems

At the Abby Lee Dance Company

"Girls it was a fantastic day of practising, Chloe another congratulations on being accepting by the Joffre school summer ballet programme. Maddie you need to improve, you used to be fantastic at pirouettes, now they look to rehearsed. remember 'everyone's replaceable'!"

Chloe's P.O.V.

"Well down Chlobird!" retorted my  crazily bubbly mom as I put my sun yellow summer dress over my dance wear. Maddie's been acting strange lately, she was glaring at me whilst everyone was getting changed. if looks could kill I would already be dead. As well as this she's been acting very ignorant towards, me calling me many names like a slapper. What did I ever do to her?

Maddie's P.O.V.

Ugh Chloe is such a teachers pet. I bet she just loves getting all the attention from Abby. I hate the way she's so positive about everything, I just stared at her as her sickeningly sweet smile stare at me in warm-ups right until the end of the session.

Narrator

Recently things had become quite frosty between Chloe and Maddie. With Chloe and Christi becoming the new favourites, Maddie had found life more difficult to handle now she wasn't getting star roles or much attention. she found that hard to handle as she was used to having 1 on 1 time with able and being pampered to the full extent. Life was easy for Maddie. Not anymore.