The Happenings

~Elsa's P.O.V.~

I has been over a week since Jack had took my virginity, we were in my room watching the movie Funsize with hands hooked and i was just about on top of him. "Hey i have to pee, I'll be right back okay?" i said pecking him on the lips and hopping up and walked twords the door. "Alrighty, i will be here." he replied continuing to stare into the t.v. deeply. I noticed i was two days off, when my period usually comes. Then it hit me, i was pregnate! "Jack, Jack, Jack,Jack!" i said running in my room, almost falling on my face. "Woah what is it, Elsa?!" he replied jumping off the bed over to me. "Well...i think i'm prego..." i said hugging him. My face burried in his chest, which oddly smelt of cake. "Wait what?!" Jack said lifting me up in his arms. "You heard me!" i said placing my hand on his neck and pecking him on the lips again. "Wow this is great!" he continued. "Wait what...really how is this good?" i asked so confused. "Cause we just brought a little person to his/her new world!" he said putting me down and kissing me deeply. "Oh i get it. You were trying to do this!" i said breaking the kiss.

~Jack's P.O.V.~

I can not believe that Elsa is pregnant, and i might have wanted this but really not right now. "Well i wanted children with you, but not right now..." i replied to Elsa softly. "Aww your so cute." she said kissing me again. She had a way with this, teasing me with kisses when she knows i want more. Well i think she knows i want more. "So what are we going to do now?" Elsa said breaking the kiss. "Well you could always come on a date with me, on that hill in the park by that big weeping willow tree." i said raising a brow and slipping on my shirt that was on her bed post. "That sounds amazing, Jack." she said walking up behind me and hugging me then kissed my neck softly. "Great, glad you like the idea." i replied turning around and grabbing her waist to pull her closer then kissing her once more.

--AT THE PARK--

~Elsa's P.O.V.~

Jack and i were making out on the hill, when i suddenly heard a faint laugh. "What was that?" i said breaking the best kiss ever, that i now so regret. "What was what?" Jack said putting his hand on my chin and pulled it twords him, and we continued kissing. I continued kissing Jack untill i heard that strange noise again. It was deffinetly laughing. "Jack, you can't tell me you don't here that!" i said standing up trying to look at where it was coming from. "Here what?!" he replied looking at me super confused like. "Elsa, please what is it?" he seemed to not hear it, but i knew it was there. I just couldn't fingure out where. Then suddenly, i saw a huge cloud of what looked like a tornado of smoke, but as it got closer it seemed to be black horses?! "No, it can't be!" Jack said grabbing my arm, "We have to go now, Elsa like right now!" he said almost dragging me across the park, around to the car.

~Jack's P.O.V.~

Could it be? Could he have escaped since North and I vanished him into the depth of the Earth? "Jack what is it?!" Elsa said jumping into the car and sliding on her seatbelt. "You wouldn't believe me if i told you, Elsa." i said backing out and hitting the gas to bolt us out of there. "Jack, please! Just tell me!" she sounded really concern so i guess i had to. "It's the boogyman...also known as Pitch, Pitch Black." i said as Elsa was staring at me with confusion. "The fucking boogyman huh?! This isn't fun and games, Jack!" she yelled from her seat. "I told you, you wouldn't believe me." i said continuing to drive rapidly around town.