That cup

I hear that noiee once again as I do every day of the week. My alarm. I wake up and strech my arms out. And I drop them down, I bend at the edge of my bed and grab my compute. I quickly go to tumblr and stalk my future boyfrirnd Troi Sivan (I know hes gay but I dont care).

After 30 min of being online I go to Pandora and put my music on and hop in the shower. As I am conditining my hair the song all of me came on, (I love this song).

--------------------------- now im out of the shower and done with my hair, sll I did was blow dey it cause my hair is naturally straight and a light brown. And im wearing the common wight girl outfit (a turquoise crop top and wight shorts and some turquoise Toms)

I head down stairs to see my mom in her work uniform with a full plate of Krave for me. I sit down and take a spoon fulk on my mouth. As always mother starts the conversations.

"goodmornig" she said, poring warm water in a mug to make tea.

"goodmorning"I said with my mouth full of cereal

"dont talk with yout maouth full. And grab your bag you need to get to school."

I take one more spoon full of cereal and hop off the chair and grab my bookbag and my binder.!

A/N

Keep reading and you will find out what happens next

Email me questions for extra details. first 3 people to email me can ask me future reference questions. Or you can help me with the next chapter.❤️

-Lizzet😋